Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

most hours into a game

Wow, most hours...about 252 on Zelda Windwaker. I spent the time to find every heart peice and every treasure. And for the sticklers out there: 10.5 says of straight gaming. Like I said in the thread, 'Your most Disgusting Display of Videogaming', I have an unfair advantage, being an insomniac...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Was he stuck or something?

I hate it when games don't make required things obvious enough XD' .. and you're like "What.. the hell. I'm not playing myst for christ sake.. " In FFX-2 I was stuck up on a part of Gagezette for like 2 hours because I couldn't find the way back down ><

I eventually found it... "Wtf, I was there before.. why didn't she jump !_!"

Hee, yeah he was. I still don't think he's finished it. He got really pissed and gave up after a few months of trying to figure everything out and barely making any progress.

"I love you now, I hate you now, but I miss you most of all." - "Most of all"- Fuel

i was just stuck for 20 minutes on star ocean trying to figure out how to activate the next scene.. i looked it up in a faq and it turns out i have to search all over the town for my party members and talk to each one of them to get the next scene started.. it doesn't make much sense that i'd have to do that as they usually don't have anything of value to say. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I played Rainbow Six 3 for like 36 hours straight...

I'm not ladder crimson, but if you start non-ladder, I can give ya a kings ransom in noob gear and rush ya.

The most annoying damn game for me was New Legends. New Legends took me hours to get to one place, only to get stuck again. Then I stop playing it for a while, come back and get stuck in the same damn palce. Now I'm on the boss but hes a bitch

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

i was just stuck for 20 minutes on star ocean trying to figure out how to activate the next scene.. i looked it up in a faq and it turns out i have to search all over the town for my party members and talk to each one of them to get the next scene started.. it doesn't make much sense that i'd have to do that as they usually don't have anything of value to say. O_O

that is usually used to act as time passing....you were waiting for something at that point right?

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i sure as hell dont

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

holy shit...i have literaly logged nearly 1000+ hrs into FFXI by now...i didnt think 40 days and some odd hrs was that much...wow...im going to stop playing fro a while i think lol....no im lieing im giong to be playing it tomarow and the day after even still

i had like 100+ in FFX and a ton in AC2 - played that about 10 hrs straight with a friend once, did nonstop rank battles and shit, stuck on one guy for at least an hr im sure...bastard had hella def aparently

ff9 im sure i have near 100 hrs in same with 8 and possibly 7

and alot in GTA3 im sure,

"You will loose every duel, if your enemy comes expecting a war."

holy shit...i have literaly logged nearly 1000+ hrs into FFXI by now...i didnt think 40 days and some odd hrs was that much...wow...im going to stop playing fro a while i think lol....no im lieing im giong to be playing it tomarow and the day after even still

40[days]*24[hours a day] = 960

There is no way on gods green earth you have been playing for 40 days straight. Just how close to a 1000 are you?

At my most extreme MMORPG playing I would generally average around 14 hours of play a day. Thats believeable if you don't have anything going on in life. But if you factor in school or stuff like that its going to drop significantly.

40[days]*14[average play per day] = 560

560 ≠ 1000+

Even being generous and assuming you did absolutely nothing but play and only lived on 5 hours of sleep.-- No eating, nothing but playing and sleeping.

40[days]*19[average play] = 760

That's 240 short of 1000. Thats a significant chunk.

~~ Ok, maybe you played more than 40 days. Lets see how many days you would have had to play at each rate to get to 1000

x = Days

24x > 1000

42+ Days nonstop.

14x > 1000

72+ Days at 14 hours a day.

19x > 1000

53+ Days at 19 hours a day.