There is a song that Rem sings, I have no idea on the name, though...I have been searching for the lyrics, but have had no luck...Can anyone help me out?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

the song is called Sound Life

So...; hitotsu-me no yoru niizuko kara koishi ga sekai ni ochiru

So...; On the first night, a pebble falls to the earth from somewhere.

So...; futatsu-me no yoru nikoishi no ko ga te wo tori WARUTSU wo kaku Sound life

So...; On the second night, The pebble's children hold hands and sketch a waltz. Sound life

So...; mitsu-me no yoru niWARUTSU no ko wa yonamo ni UE-BU wo utsu So...;

On the third night, The children of the waltz cause ripples on the face of the world

So...; yotsu-me no yoru ninami no ko wa kishibe ni shibuki wo ageru Sound life

So...; On the fourth night, the children of the wave spray the shore. Sound life

So...; itsutsu-me no yoru nisono kakera ikudomo yonamo wo tataku

So...; On the fifth night, those shards strike the face of the earth over and over.

So...; mutsu-me no yoru nisono aizu ni tabibito wa tsudoiau Sound life

So...; On the sixth night, those signals bring travellers together. Sound life So...; nanatsu-me no yoru niomosa no nai fune wa sora e to hashiru

So...; On the seventh night, a weightless ship races to the sky.

So...; yatsu-me no asa niizuko kara no uta ga mimi e to todoku Sound life So...; On the eighth morning, a song from somewhere reaches my ears. Sound life

saa...; atarashii sora nisubete wo shirushita kumikyoku ga hibiku Sound life Sound life

Well then...; A song that has recorded everything echoes to the new sky. Sound life Sound life

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Very nice! Thank you soooooo much! *begins whistling it again*

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

it's the song that Rem sings in various parts....it was her favorite song, and Vash associates it with her.....i've got the MP3 somewhere.....used to be able to sing it by rote.....i think your pauses are in the wrong spot thought Lady....:meh:....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

probably, It was a pretty shitty copy and paste job X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol I used to sing it all the time, I think you can find it on the first Trigun soundtrack...you can usually pick it up for about $12 bucks around here lol. I've had it stuck in my head since Sabe started this topic though...*hums it some more*

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

If it's so infectous, I've gotta find it too .... the last infectous song in my head was Love To Love You Baby by Donna Summers*runs ... *

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Well, if you'd stop looking at this topic, you souldn't keep putting the song in your head, now would you? :P

Don't feel bad, tonight will be my third time all the way through Trigun this week. You can imagine how imbedded that song is...-_-;