Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

up32851.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too many Ghosts, Like, WHO THE HELL IS THAT GIRL NEAR KIRA AT THE BEACH??? WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY BESIDE REY AND WHO IS THAT GUY THAT IS W/ YZAK, HIS FIANCEE AND DEARKA??? oh no... HEHEHEHEHEHE

Athrun's New Gundam in Destiny 13a968ce.jpg

k-justice.jpg

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

I showed you the ZAFT people, now the Earth people!!!

The Earth Alliance Forces/OMNI

stera.jpg

Stellar Loussier- An extended human (like Orga, Shani and Crot, Pilots of Calamity Forbidden and Raider, who were treated like weapons or tools and injected with drugs to enhance human capacities), While Shinn found her drowning in the ocean, Shinn rescued her, and vowed to protect her. Gets crazy when she hears the word "Death", "Die" or "Goodbye". She pilots the ZGMF-X88S Gaia, and the GFAS-???? (Sorry, I forgot the #) Destroy, which is 3x as big as an average gundam.

zgmf_x88s.jpg

Gaia

destroy.jpg

Destroy

sting.jpg

Sting Oakley- Another extended human. Pilots the ZGMF-X24S Chaos

zgmf_x24s.jpg

auru.jpg

Auel Neider- Another Extended human. the coolest guy pilot IMO of OMNI in Destiny. Gets snapped at the word "Mother" (Stellar- "Die" Auel- "Mother" Sting- {Erhmm... I'm not talking... LOLZ!!!}) Pilots the ZGMF-X31S Abyss.

zgmf_x31s.jpg

neo.jpg

Neo Leonorke- The guy who has a LOT of resemblance to Mwu La Fllaga. The commander of the 3 Extendeds, aka PHANTOM PAIN...

whoops, I'll tell you about sumthin' in EP28:

Athrun got major PWNage from Kira in Destiny last night.... Yeah, a well-dissected Savior Gundam!!!! Hehehehehehe

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

WHOA!!! Gaia and destroy look tottaly frickin awsome!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

According to a friend of mine, the real action starts after episode 37 and it's gripping right till the very end ^_^ *apologizes to Aqu again, for the mishap*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Funny thing you asked, because that made me ask him. I just talked to him on chat and he says he never said it to me. I showed him the chat archive and he says he was probably drunk that night 0_o ... aye, things're going awfully wrong for me today X'D -_-;

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The guys we knew, only different

kira.jpg

You know this guy, I CAN SMELL IT!!! but for those who didn't know him, HE IS THE PILOT OF THE ONE, THE ONLY, FREEDOM GUNDAM! KIRA YAMATO!!!! He pilots these things...

freedom.jpg

Freedom^^^^ ZGMF-X10A

strike-freedom.jpg

Strike-Freedom^^^^ ZGMF-X20A

rasuku.jpg

The Pop Idol known as, LACUS CLYNE. Captain of Eternal!!!

kagari.jpg

Princess of ORB, Cagalli Yula Athha. Pilot of the STRIKE ROUGE.

s_gun_k02.gif

izarek.jpg

Yzak Jule- Before a lackey, now a commander. Now pilots the Slash Zaku Phantom.

zgmf_1001_k.jpg

That's It for today's spoilers.

- Gilbert Dullindal

i just finished watching Gundam SEED last night and started SEED Destiny this morning. man i don't really like that Shinn. Can't ever seem to talk normally and yelling all the time.....

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Old guys, new stuff...

Shinn's: the ZGMF-X42S DESTINY GUNDAM... Basically a gundam w/ all of Strike's packs attatched to it + Beam Shields + Beam boomerang + palm cannon...

One word that describes this: VERSATILE

destiny.jpg

Kira's: The ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM Gundam... It's FREEDOM, remove the 2 plasma cannons at the wings, add the abdominal cannon, 2 CONJOINABLE beam cannons, improved the 2 railguns... Raised it's speed and energy output/storage exponentially... wingzero-esque...

One word describing it: UBER

strike-freedom.jpg

Athrun's:ZGMF-X19A INFINITE JUSTICE Gundam... a Beam lance, 2 beamsabers, a beam boomerang, beam rifle, backpack beamguns, beam shield, a beam bladed backpack, and additional powerstorage...

One word describing it: UNTOUCHABLE

infinite_justice.jpg

Rey's: The ZGMF-X666S LEGEND Gundam... 10 DRAGOONS- 8 small, 2 big, a beam rifle, 2 beam lance...

One word describing it: RELENTLESS

legend_gundam.jpg

- Gilbert Dullindal

I'm still hoping Strike Freedom's wings are actually bits. They look like they could detach, but no one is clear about if they are bits. Apparently, magazine scans can miss some armaments...so i would trust mahq either (w00t denial)x

Also, I cant wait for episode 34

It sucks that freedom's gotta go, but atleast shinn will get an ass whoppin' in the process

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kira "DIES" once again... Shinn used ALL of impulse parts from the Minerva and Takes advantage of Kira's "no-kill" policy

BREAKING NEWS: CONFIRMED- Strike-freedom has Funnel-like weapons. DRAGOONS!!!! 8 of them!!!

Kira Cuts off the Nuclear Storage, That's how he survived...

- Gilbert Dullindal

Kira "DIES" once again... Shinn used ALL of impulse parts from the Minerva and Takes advantage of Kira's "no-kill" policy

BREAKING NEWS: CONFIRMED- Strike-freedom has Funnel-like weapons. DRAGOONS!!!! 8 of them!!!

Kira Cuts off the Nuclear Storage, That's how he survived...

zgmf-x20a-eqfu-3x.jpg

zgmf-x20a-ma-m21kf.jpg

In essence the Strike Freedom= CE Hi-Nu+WingZero Gundam

[sigpic]

Oh, crud....

2005070211.jpg

2005070212.jpg

2005070213.jpg

Damn you Shinn... Gudnews... spoiler:

Kisaka (Cagalli's Bodyguard) picks athrun/ meyrin up...

Bad news... spoiler:

It's Luna who's gonna be Shinn's parter...?! OH!!! @#%$@^&$#$~!!!!

@Clow-san- I wanna watch...

- Gilbert Dullindal

no thats the other girl that is posing as lacus

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Lacus is a sly, and smart young lady. At first, the Chairman tried to kill her, but the fact that Kira is there, the assassination attempt failed dearly. That's the main reason the Archangel/ Freedom emerged again.

Lacus is actually one of the Greatest AU Female Character, because unlike Releena, She wanted to Preserve the peace by using necessary power, Hence. She Created the Strike-Freedom/Infinite-Justice Project along with mass producing her own army of DOM Troopers. She also has a great sense of urgency. Knowing that the time is now, She sets off alone w/o Kira to find the answers. While Releena would be useless without Heero, Lacus would probably do good alone, she's actually a good Politician, She speaks with power and authority in her words.

[sigpic]