Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

I didnt too. But after my first endover buying Orphen for cheap. I now buy anime from no place else.

Anyway Is seed-destiny in a ZAFT POV?

^^ The first half, it's ZAFT POV... then, Dullindal pulled off a Palpatine placing his apprentice, Darth SHINNister as his main weapon for conquest...

Dullindal=Palpatine

Shinn=Anakin

Destiny=The Deathstar

Kira and co.=Luke and the Rebel alliance...(BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHINN IS KIRA'S FATHER)

Athrun= Obi Wan...

Well, that's an SW/GSD parallelism... I bet big bro clow will tell sumthin about this... But as of now, that's how things show in GSD...

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

athrun nd yzak beat people up GOOD...

Yzak: "U got Gundams that look AMAZING, really kickass especially the transform gig, and we got ZAKU's... WHO CARES?!!!! *turns poll ax on, whacks everyone else*, *laughs like an evil sinister B****** *..."

@kuwa: whaddya think of shinn?

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

nope, He fights Kira on 34. Mainly because Minerva will be stationed on earth as a Flagship of ZAFT and will be going on missions.

Here's a glimpse of Stellar's Second and last MS

It's about 3x the size of a normal MS...

Shinn-Stellar.jpg

too bad it gets destroyed by Kira...

And it will be mass produced... only to be trashed by Shinn like this...

split4dv.gif

And Cagalli's New MS can do this:

akatsukiaction5md.gif

[sigpic]

From Gunota: aeug.blogspot.com, a Reliable GUNDAM source...

Phase-43, "Voice Of Counter" - Piloting the Justice, a still-weakened Athrun joins the battle alongside Kira, who is in a tough fight against the team of Destiny & Legend!

Phase-44, "Two Lacuses" - Finally, the real Lacus shows herself to the people. Their spirits are shaken by the appearance of two Lacuses.

Phase-45, "The Overture Of Revolution" - Djibril activates his final weapon! The Minerva's crew fights to save PLANT from annihilation!!

Phase-46, "The Song Of Truth" - With The Earth Alliance forces crushed and the world firmly in his grasp, Chairman Dullindal at last makes his move to stop the Archangel!?

- Gilbert Dullindal

Took me basically a week, but I did it. I finally got to see Destiny! I am so happy. Right when I saw the fighting it was like I wet my pants. >_>;

*Spoilers for Episode 1 even though all of you have seen it* Don't feel like making the tags. >_>;

That was a very cool first episode. Stellar looks a lot like Cagalli. O_O

I loved SEED but this was by far better than the first episode of SEED.

Those new Zakus look really cool. Can't wait to see the White Phantom Zaku that Rey pilots. But I kinda don't like ho they copied the Zakus from the UC Era. Eh, still loving Destiny. ^_~

*End Spoilers*

Thanks Clowtrigger for showing me where to BT Destiny. ^_^

Episode 2 is saving as Type: "File." You know, the think where it looks like a page and it's got a tiny little screen in the page. Anyways if that type comes up will I still be able to watch that kind of file on DivX? Not sure if that made much sence. @_@

I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch Destiny and the fighting you will like though i havent seen it after episode 14. So far i never seen Saviour in action ooh and Eva ep 5 i think athrun will pwn Gundams with that Zaku w00t.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch Destiny and the fighting you will like though i havent seen it after episode 14. So far i never seen Saviour in action ooh and Eva ep 5 i think athrun will pwn Gundams with that Zaku w00t.

PROCEED w/ CAUTION...

- Gilbert Dullindal

Are their any other Gundams that are resembled to the UC Era? :P

Their are so many pilots! @_@

Waaaaaayyyyy better than SEED. :B

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=file+icon/v=2/SID=e/TID=I050_82/l=IVI/SIG=12f7b68r6/EXP=1124368138/*-http%3A//www.ching0.com/tutorials/mkv/subtitles/icon_file.png <---That type of icon. Will it still let me play it on DivX?

Oh, and thanks SAVIOR for showing me DivX. If I didn't get that I would have just deleted the file and been pissed off for like four days.

It's just because the file *.torrent is just an encoded hash(data) so that the DL will work fine. the AVI File is the one that's important there.

Another Thing... The best eps are the eps 6-7 and eps 40+, and of course, Strike Freedom's introduction... ep 39.

[sigpic]

It's Impulse Gundam...T MkII of CE

Destiny is a V2 Homage and was basically what Freedom was intended to be, a LAuncher/Sword/Aile Hybrid.

Stellar

Will Die in ep 32

That Hyaku Shiki Rip was Akatsuki, and It's Actually Cagalli who pilots it.

[sigpic]