Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

Can you Link me to where i can get episode four. Also Trowa is teh Pilot of Heavy Arms who has no name. So he took someones name aftter the person was killed and the Chairmain said that inturn means he has no Existance. Anyway Strider Chars Zaku was remaid and Newtypes can be coordinated X'D

Cheap remakes won't bring me to like this show. If thats what it takes to bring in fans to a series then let them. My opinion is that both SEED series aren't that great, wannabe UC series. Plot and Character development in both are lacking making the series subpar.

As I said my opinion. Take it as you will. Its sad though how this is the only active topic in the Gundam Forum. What happened to those riveting discussions we once had?

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'm alright with you saying that, because you're already respected with the UC knowledge of yours, it's better for you to guide us on some re-hashes/homages. Rather than bashing this series, have the role of "scholar" instead of opposition. As with Kira being a newtype, got to move on and accept it, I'm not forcing you to like destiny. but now it's a fact that kira is indeed a newtype, and it's not for nothing, he has been showing signs since SEED ended.

[sigpic]

Ok I had no idea Kira was a newtype (as I said have not seen the Destiny series) and I highly doubt he's a true newtype (for elaboration plz look up what a newtype is). I won't take up the scholar position for this, I'm opposed to GW too (if you have read previous topics). I don't like anything that has the Gundam name thrown on it when it is not deserving of the name and when its completely obvious that the creators had no confidence in there series (as can be seen by the blatant remakes of old UC suits and the rehashing of old personalities from the UC series). Wing acutally had the confidence to show itself as a series (no remakes of suits) and I respect Wing and it's creators for that. However, I will admit that SEED had promise and I actually liked the first 10 or so eps. Sadly it faltered after that and it seems Destiny has not brought it up from is faltering there.

I know you're not forcing me to like Destiny. I just posted in here because EVA made the comment about getting me into the series. After that it went downhill. I will not be coming back in here to post unless my name is specifically brought up again. I am respected for my UC knowledge that I am and I'm glad theres others here knowledgeable in the other series I have yet to either get a liking to or watch. You guys are good references to what the new age of Gundam fans likes. But remember this: this series has remakes of suits, remakes of personalities, and blatant bring ups of newtypism (I liked the coordinator idea they brought into this, however making one a newtype is wrong and as I said I highly doubt he's a true newtype).

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go back to my randomly reading this topic and hoping for something new to come up where I can talk gundam again (preferably in another topic).

Sorry Strider, I know you would say that, but I you're wrong about kira not being a pure newtype. Because, he has developed a sort of control of his funnels. A part in Ep39 showed us that he can control Dragoon w/o the aid of Computers.

You can have Char, we can have Kira/Heero/Garrod/etc.

[sigpic]

Whoa whoa whoa Clow now your ignorance is showing. Controlling funnels does not make one a newtype. I'm sorry thats not what makes someone a true newtype. Read the definition, learn your UC terminology, for cripes sakes watch MSG and Zeta. Good lord this new age of Gundam Fans has lost their knowledge of the old series. Funnel control is not done by the mind, its done thru the computer (on board the Gundam) reading the throughts and will of the pilot and sending said funnel there to attack. Am I the only one here who looks into the mechanics of the suits and how they're run?

Whats this I can have my Char? I'm sorry I liked Gundam X and Garrod is one of the Gundam pilots I respect most. I also liked Turn-A, which I'm still in the middle of watching. Don't write me off as a full out UC fanatic (yes I am one) but I do like some of the AU series also. Geez people.

at least He can be called one because he did have visions of Fllay's Ghost, Detected Neo Leonorke as Mwu la Flaga, and Rey Za burrel Detects him, even weirder is his detection of Shinn who is not a Newtype.

[sigpic]

Wing acutally had the confidence to show itself as a series (no remakes of suits) and I respect Wing and it's creators for that. However, I will admit that SEED had promise and I actually liked the first 10 or so eps. Sadly it faltered after that and it seems Destiny has not brought it up from is faltering there.

To the Bold Words:D :D . Now to Seed-destiny I am wondering when any of the Gundams will get blown up? I havent seen them get damged yet from fighting each other for 3 episodes straight.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

at least He can be called one because he did have visions of Fllay's Ghost, Detected Neo Leonorke as Mwu la Flaga, and Rey Za burrel Detects him, even weirder is his detection of Shinn who is not a Newtype.

none of that means he's a newtype

lightsig.jpg

Man!! They take to long to get totaled. Something I liked about Gundam is when they get severly damaged in battle. It Show more intesity like in Endless waltz Wing Zero VS Altron those sort of battles wich Fuck the Gundams.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

what about this: CE Newtypes and UC Newtypes are different.

@Kuwa: EW is an OAV, it's basically just 3 eps. If destiny was an OAV, they would've destroyed Impulse in the exact episode it was shown.

@Agu:this will enlighten you...93511f84.gif

[sigpic]

Clow remember in GW a few Torpedoes Damaged Wing Gundam and Deathscythe no to mention DeathScythe and Sandrock were totalled by the army of Leo's in episode 18. Not to mention in episode 21 i believe Deathscythe was totaled by the Taurus. In Episode 22 i think the Shenlong was totaled. and the other eps escape me.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

^^Got pwned by freedom and kira w/ shinn's help.it is kinda ironic... shinn blames kira entirely for the incident... he's one big jack***

2 episodes after, he took out freedom using his spare "FLYERS"... e.g, kira cuts off arm: "CHEST FLYER"!!! he stabbed freedom at the abdominal area using force impulse w/ sword silhouette's sword....

my question: kira fanboys call that "cheap", shinn fanboys call it "tactic"... what's your opinion on this one?

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

I think that it's a way to release anger. Rather than going to anger manegment classes.

Anyone here actually remember 0079? Wonder if theirs a site I could dl it from. I don't know any, except for one but they don'y have 0079. *sigh*

I think that it's a way to release anger. Rather than going to anger manegment classes.

Anyone here actually remember 0079? Wonder if theirs a site I could dl it from. I don't know any, except for one but they don'y have 0079. *sigh*

Buy it

lightsig.jpg

Theirs no place around here that has GUndam DvD's unless you want to watch G Gundam. Plus I've never bought anything over the internet, so I don't want to try it now. I don't trust the internet sometimes...