Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

you have to watch Gundam SEED to have it explained. Rau was basically a clone of Mwu because Mwu was apparentlu an incompatible heir to the estate. So they cloned him and created Rau but then the estate burned down and his purpose was gone....something like that.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Rau is a clone of Mwu's father. Mwu's father did not like Mwu so he had himself (Mwu's father) cloned, and made his clone (Rau) the heir to his estate. The estate burned down so Rau's purpose was destroyed. Plus Rau has some genetic disease that makes him age 2x fast or something.

I demand a positive reputation point for sharing my knowledge with you.

lightsig.jpg

Rau is psycho... that's that...

For all of you who's curious:

op4scenes.jpg

and:

Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice= Clynefaction property...

@Kuwa: Dullindal insulted Trowa in ep3... About Raww: He is crazy... He concluded to himself that

competition (to be above all)= Human's nature

more competition= cause killing/destruction

more killing/destruction= OBLIVION...

he was "helping" everybody to achieve their "desires"... The reason why he wanted the GENESIS. that is also the reason on why he gave away the data for NJC... He died with a freaky smile on his face...

Mwu: If you watch SEED Specials... you'll notice

there is no floating helmet seen at the debris

how many eps of SEED have you watched???

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

AGAIN, for everybody who's curious... WARNING: SPOILERS...

this is the video of ed4... (for those of you who's curious, the last pic i posted was the op4... WINGS OF WORDS)

ed4scenes.jpg

@kuwa: your fave impulse???

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

Can you Link me to where i can get episode four. Also Trowa is teh Pilot of Heavy Arms who has no name. So he took someones name aftter the person was killed and the Chairmain said that inturn means he has no Existance. Anyway Strider Chars Zaku was remaid and Newtypes can be coordinated X'D

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]