Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

you know...it would also help to watch the series Kuwa :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

... a madman who's hell abusive of his f***ing BEAM WINGS...

I'll let you in on a secret:

Shinn's seatbelt is pink...

@eva01: It wouldn't matter if Lacus exploited the secret. She has bigger fish to fry: Gilbert is up to something evil... Its yet to be revealed after a few eps. THAT is what Lacus is after.

@clow-san: OI!!! Si Athrun ba talaga ang pilot ng I-Justice?

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

Rey is pretty hot. Do you have any pictures of her? :drool:

Then why doesn't Lacus exploit the imposter if she's safe?

In Case You dont know, Rey is a man...

and They can't touch Lacus now because:

Lacus is going to pilot I-Justice before Athrun

[sigpic]

I have yet to watch the anime. ;_; I have dail-up so I can't dl it unless I want to take 8 or 9 days. ;_; I really really really want to watch it though. >..< Seems like their are more people who like Seed and Destiny now than their were when Seed first came on.

..He looks so much like a girl though, damn... *pokes fingers together*

Goodstuff!!! the AKATSUKI!!!!

akatsuki.jpg

The GOLD color kinda freaks me out...

another spoiler:

Lacus will pilot Infinite Justice in ep42 (accdg. to mag.)

neatstuff!! peek here:

op4scenes.jpg

Do you remember the Mobile-suit Embedded Tactics EnfOrceR (METEOR) from episode 46-50 of Gundam SEED?

here in GSD, we provide what we call, BRUTALITY...

mouichidoulacus.jpg

Take note: The 2 gundams over there as you look closely are the STRIKE-FREEDOM and INFINITE-JUSTICE

Nice sig. and Quote but it is a disrespect to trowa.

^^nyz 1... hehehe... Gilbert sed it, not me... Do I see gunbarrels pointing at me...???

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

-_- Any way i finally seen ep one and i now take back all the things i said about seed.(go read the other gundam topics and you'll see) Episode two will be done tommorrow and i'll start downloading 3. WHo are those 3 badasses who stole those gundams??? Seed-Destiny pwns no other gundam series has started out like that.

Where can i get a torrent downloader that downloads more than one at a time?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

though, Well, I admit that I'm somewhat annoyed with him in the 1st part, but once he had his Kenshin-like Philosophy... He's pure gold.

Gundam SEED 1-10 was meh unlike 25-50... exemptionally done.

the thing in the back of Destiny are beam-wings,

[sigpic]