Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

BSG season finale

O_O that was certainly full of suprises.

The Starbuck cylon bitch fight was pretty cool ^_^;

The stuff w/ the Boomer on Galactica was suprising. She just wipped out a gun and blasted Adama! It looks like she nailed him in the chest and in the gut. They can't kill him off can they???? nooooooooooo! Will they figure out Boomer is a cylon and if they do, what will they do about Baltar? Will he even go back to Galactica or will he go with the cylons now?

Awsome cliff-hangers!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

and now that helios has met up with starbuck, are they going to escape with caprica's pregnant boomer?

and adama! holy crap i was not expecting that! :eek: but with the president in the brig, apollo in handcuffs, and starbuck on caprica, who is going to take command!? O_O i'm guessing it'll have to be apollo..

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It's not like Starbuck can squeeze them in the cylon fighter she came in, but maybe with 3 of them they can secure another ship for Helios and Boomer.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was so NOT expecting Adama to get shot. :holyhell:

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

A very very interesting series, and season finale, leaving you to get your ass around watching season 2! I just finished the season 1 marathon with maybe an hour's break since afternoon, pretty good I'd say, time flew. I don't think they'll kill off Adama since he's one of the main pivotal characters, but it's interesting to know what the finicky doctor is gonna do next after seeing what looked like a vision of his baby girl if he decided to do it with the cylan. Hmmmm ... Starbuck and Helo will prolly take preggo Boomer, and when they get to the BSG, they'll see 2 Boomer's and get the hint if they already don't realize it. Under humanitarian grounds, the Prez would prolly let preggo Boomer have her child, and about Earth, meh I thought Kobol pretty much looked like it X'D. I'd have liked Lee to be played by a stronger personality on screen ... but otherwise, Sledge was right about the top notch acting! So far everyone's pretty likable except for Kelly who's the lieutenant's wife, Lee, and Boomer hehe. I'll start season 2 in a bit.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this