Miyu

How much of an anime fan are you?

How big of a fan i should say, but are you so much of a fan that you have to have some sort of picture of your fave, anime where ever you go? or you have to watch it at least once a night?

i have to say i'm the kind of fan with pics all over my computer, locker, and binders, and have to buy a new volume every month.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

Well...I own 12 hard disks of images, plus one CD. I own several graphic novels, and am a subscriber to SJ magazine. I own several box sets, and OST's, and more posters than I have wall/ceiling space...Not to mention models, figurines, and two plushies...

The model I am most proud of is a hand made "portable Gillium" from OLS. The damn thing took 10 tries and 75+ hours to construct...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I don't have much "stuff," but I have 26 CDs of pirated anime episodes (well over 100 hours worth), 8 VHS tapes of various anime (pirated and recorded), 1 wall scroll, several posters, and TONS of images on my second hard drive of nearly every anime I ever liked. I also have some graphic novels. I DID have the entire DBZ Android Saga on VHS, but my house got robbed and they took all of my tapes except Bardock: Father of Goku (the crappiest episode I had). That one, they didn't want. :-P

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

There is something anime or game related in every room of this house except the bathroom, thats for my lighthouse obsession ^_^;

Vash and Wolfwood are clipped to my purse and my cell phone cover is the Sazaku phoenix ala Fushigi Yuugi

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

do i HAVE to list what i have....i mean....its a retarded amount of stuff....that would probably make all of you jealous *cough*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I don't have much I have the 1st full season of InuYasha(eps.1-27),2 DVDs,and a ton of different anime shows recorded on my TiVo (some deleted 'cause it wont hold that much) but I obsesivly watch especialy on Saturday.^_^:hugegrin:

Guest k chaos1

Ok, where should I start... Got plenty of images, movies, and (music)... Am reading 4 series and got all of them of those who have been out yet... and have read all the books in one of the series at last 20 times, every book... :D just the start!!!

Okay, I guess I qualify as a big fan of anime, I hope hehe. I've invested all of my money in the last 4 months, in buying soundtracks and dvd's (which I've yet to watch because I don't even own a dvd-player). Oh, but I've received only 1 such package outta 4 orders. I think the others are long lost/stolen by now :(

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hmmmm, lets see. * Thinks of her room.* I have 8 dvds, 15 tapes(they're cheaper), more mangas than I care to count but I'd say around 50 or 60, 15 anime mags, 7 posters on the wall, three I'm trying to find room for, 3 or 4 plushies, and 10 figurines. That, my friends, is why I'm broke. ^_^

"I love you now, I hate you now, but I miss you most of all." - "Most of all"- Fuel

im a big enough anime fan where my main source of anime isnt cartoon network, and dubs are a thing of the past. ive also been to a suffcient amount of conventions and a register before guests are even announced (bad habit). i only deal with the highest quality anime as well, if the animation isnt smooth enough, art work sux too much, or the story line is bad, and it doesnt have one shining or redeeming quality i dont continue my veiwing of the series. i guess you could say im kinda picky. but the anime i do get into..i GET into. im just a fan of japanese pop culture in general i guess you could say, i also have an extensive amount of J-Rock things *shrugs*

kst.jpg

I don't think I'm a huge anime fan but, I have 5 Evangelion series DVD's, both of the movies, and a book about Evangelion in german (even though I can't even read german...). Also a figure of EVA-01 and EVA-03. I have about 7 of Newtype USA's. I have 4 DVD's other than Evangelion that are a series. I have 3 movies that are DVD's, other than Evangelion. My computer is 1/4 filled with anime and video game pictures. I also have 2 posters that are anime. I think I have too much Evangelion things...^_^; I guess I'm the kind who has to watch at least watch once a night.

Guest animegirlrita

i'm a big anime fan.when i go to school all the kids make fun of me.they say there goes the anime freack or give up on anime women!my friend can't even put up with me.i make books about it.i put anime key chins on my bag.that's how bad i am.i have 26 anime dvd,anime action figures on my night stand,a kirara toy,videos,33 mangas and getin more ever day.i collect any thing that has to do with anime and manga.even my mom said i'm bad.all my password and username has some thing to do with anime.i even have baby-tees and hand bags.

i'm a big anime fan.when i go to school all the kids make fun of me.they say there goes the anime freack or give up on anime women!my friend can't even put up with me.i make books about it.i put anime key chins on my bag.that's how bad i am.i have 26 anime dvd,anime action figures on my night stand,a kirara toy,videos,33 mangas and getin more ever day.i collect any thing that has to do with anime and manga.even my mom said i'm bad.all my password and username has some thing to do with anime.i even have baby-tees and hand bags.

pfft that all? the force is weak in this one! :-P...wait till you start going to conventions and cosplaying at them :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

pfft that all? the force is weak in this one! :-P...wait till you start going to conventions and cosplaying at them :-P

Not everyone is like you Eppy, we're not all hopeless. Ok I am but thats just me.

I won't go into my fandom. Lets just put it this way, I scare even myself sometimes with as big of a fan that I am (I could post pics of my room in all its anime induced glory but I won't)

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

lmfao the force is weak in this one

i dunno im as big as i can spare

between work and goin places with firends i make all the tiem i can for anime and my videogames

im the nerd that had to grow up :( i wanna be back in highschool!

Guest k chaos1

Newly I found a nice website where I can watch everything u can imagine :D

I have already seen episodes of the anime/manga I love most, Ranma 1/2! <3

And its so funny cause I can tell whats going to happend when I see them because I can remember all from the books ! :P hehe thats cool! XD

Ehh, I'm not THAT big a fan-YET. I have a pretty crappy amount of manga- only around 26 or so. I have one Box Set (getting another-Zeta Gundam (which I haven't seen in ages) soon.) I have about 60+ gigs of fansubs and stuff, and currently only have one gundam model, but am getting four more master grades (Zeta 2.0, Ex-S Gundam, (this thing will be a monster!) Master Grade Crossbone Katoki Redesign, and Wing Version Katoki (early type) and four fix figurations-DEEP STRIKER, Gundam Xi/Penerope, RX-78Gp-04 Gerbera, Crossbone X-3.

I also, should add that I am getting all of the crossbone gundam manga, untranslated and still in originial packaging.

I pale in comparison to Eppy and others.

Oh yeah, I've been to Otakon 2 years running.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use to download eps but I stoped once I started finding them on youtube and sites like it lol. I ended up cleaning my 3 40GB HDDs after that XD.

Im not a HUGEEEE FAN...I collect Gundam models and watch anime and draw some things that may be from anime. But If im in the public eye I never have anime clothes on me or anything lol. I also tend to avoid the hard core anime freaks. You know the ones that are like "YO DBZ MAN...IS IT IN YOU!!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT OMG ME TOO SSJ4!!" I guess you could call me a Anime fan in the closet or somthing.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ehh, I'm not THAT big a fan-YET. I have a pretty crappy amount of manga- only around 26 or so. I have one Box Set (getting another-Zeta Gundam (which I haven't seen in ages) soon.) I have about 60+ gigs of fansubs and stuff, and currently only have one gundam model, but am getting four more master grades (Zeta 2.0, Ex-S Gundam, (this thing will be a monster!) Master Grade Crossbone Katoki Redesign, and Wing Version Katoki (early type) and four fix figurations-DEEP STRIKER, Gundam Xi/Penerope, RX-78Gp-04 Gerbera, Crossbone X-3.

I also, should add that I am getting all of the crossbone gundam manga, untranslated and still in originial packaging.

I pale in comparison to Eppy and others.

Oh yeah, I've been to Otakon 2 years running.

if you pale, i must be erm not even existant. i cant even remeber the last anime aside .hack that i have watched, as a matter of fact i havent watched an anime in over a year!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I just had to reformat my hard-drive because I have so much anime stored on my tiny and over worked CPU.

/me is confused

Amount of stored data doesn't mean it clogs your cpu. Most likely you had a ton of themes, for mouse and windows, and the spyware that generally accompanies them. Or maybe just too many running applications like music players, etc.

Anyway, I used to be a huge anime fan, but have settled into other areas. I have a large collection of anime wallpaper, and have burned several VCDs of images and soundtracks. I've never been anyone to really get any clothes or hats, etc, on anime.

As far as manga goes, I don't have any. I read some online in pdfs, but other than that ditto.

Before my laptop's harddrive died, I had quite a bit of torrented anime, english subbed jap dubbed.

I am a huge anime fan and I spend most of my time re-reading manga's, watching re-runs on Adultswim on Cartoon network, and I own most of the movies because I move around a lot and it's hard to keep a job. Long story** But anyway I have an account with you tube, I am constructing amv's and have over 100 saved amv's on my acount to youtube.com I am also apart of five other anime sites and have too many fan art pics drawn by me and others to count on my wall in sort of a collage along with five wall scrolls. I don't have near enough to be considered a huge mega fan of anime but when I have the money to buy everything I have found I will change that, but right now with what I do have I'm broke :(

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell