Tanoro

Kirara/Kilala Fans!

Oh, that's a shame. I guess that was merely a rumor. Oh well, we like her anyway. I was searching eBay yesterday for the movies and found a Kilala hat with ears. I also found an Inuyasha cosplay kimono. While I don't do cosplay, myself, they did have some cool stuff on eBay, even animation cells.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Yeah, I buy stuff on there all the time. Anywho, since I can't think of anything to add because poor Kilala was focused on in VERY few episodes, lets just cheer for her until someone thinks of something. :P

Aww! :happy:

kirara_nip.jpg

:glomp:

kirara_cute.jpg

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

KAWAII!!! Those shots are awesome! I would love to have her for my very own!!(and being a cat-type demon, of course she's vulnerable to cat nip. You ever watch a cat playing with that stuff...IT'S HILARIOUS!!!)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Very kawaii pictures man ^_^:hug: .... just yesterday the episode Lady was talking about, the one where they introduce to us the fact that Kirara was kinda the one person who helped Midoriko with the demon-killing/purifying, was aired on tv.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

dude, that ep and the one where she "runs away" were the only times I ever felt like crying watchin Inu Yasha :(:laugh::cry::crap:

:oops:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I've never felt like crying, but I've felt giddy from watching the hilarity and cuteness. An odd thing for a guy to feel, but I don't care about that. I love the series because it has every possible emotion the mind can conjure up. It has actual life rolled into a fantasy world of magic, monsters, and adventure. Truly a work of anime art. Three cheers for Rumiko Takahashi!

:clap::notworth:

And just for the subject and because it'd be interesting to talk about, here's a question. If you could make a magical item from Kilala's fangs, big version or small, what would you name it and what would do?

dragon.jpg

It'd be a simple talisman, but it would give me the ability to control flames. I don't have a name for it though...^_^;

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

either a pair of throwing knives or a couple of sai's w/ an elemental fire attack as a kick. ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'd have to make a fire sword. I'd probably call it something like "Guntou Kiba." A funny thing though. While I was looking up translations for that, I found that the word "Shikon" also means "fang."

dragon.jpg

I love Kirara! :happy: I love the episode where Kagome gets sick! So Inuyasha goes to get "fresh stuff" to make a potion to help Kagomes cold. Kirara is so cute when she paws the fish a :heart: !

Everyone has a little light in them selves. some people you just have to look harder.

- Summer

We all have are own angles. And or own wings.

and being a cat-type demon, of course she's vulnerable to cat nip. You ever watch a cat playing with that stuff...IT'S HILARIOUS!!!)

Yeah my 2 cats play with that stuff all the time it's hilarious!!!:laugh:

Especially those little things where you can dip them into the cat nip, my cats play tug-a-war with those all of the time;I could just die laughing!!!!!X'D

well it does make them really hyper and crazy they start twiching. my mo said she had a cat who was addicted to it. but some cats are some cats aren't and my cat is a not.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

Guest DarkDivineAlex

My mom for some reason does not like Inuyasha but something about Kilala always makes her smile until she transforms that is!^_^: I luv Kilala

Guest animegirlrita

i love little kirara!she is sooooooooo cute.i have the toy and the gamebot on inuyashaworld.com.