slim954010

inuyasha or sesshomaru?

Guest miroku

Yeah, LOL! Quasi-done... I am not a good womanizer, but otherwise... Oh well then.

That's easy. Just do what Miroku does on the show. Every time you meet a girl, ask her to bear your children and grab every rear in sight until you get slapped. Then grab another one. :-P That about does it.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

I beleive that this thread is supposed to be about Sesshomaru and InuYasha, not miroku. Get back on track.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Guest miroku

Sorry, I guess we got a little sidetracked. Yeah, so Sesshomaru seems to be the crowd favorite... What else is there to say after all this? (This is where someone comes in and makes me look like a fool by saying something that hasn't already been said --- I don't mind.)

Indeed, that has now been established, Miroku. It is agreed that Sesshomaru is the majority favorite. My only gripe with him is that he sees less action than Inuyasha and whenever he does see action, he ends the fight very quickly. He definately doesn't play around.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Guest miroku

Entirely true. Still, the lact of dialogue is bothersome to me, as he seems to be (in a way) a much more logical thinker than Inuyasha.

Not sure if it's logic. I've never seen Sesshomaru make a logical point. Of course, he doesn't talk much either. Sesshomaru is just stoic to the extreme, emotionless and cold. He just doesn't care to talk about anything to anyone. Unlike Inuyasha though, he almost never gets angry. Totally emotionless, that is of course except for what he feels for Rin.

dragon.jpg

Onto the subject of him seeing less action. This bothers me too, but in a way it just goes to show his superiority more ;) if he can knock out an enemy in less than two seconds then by all means he should. no point in delaying a fight unless you are ego thirsty (thinks about all the lines inuyasha says before killing his foe) he cuts right to the point. he doesn't even have to shout the names of his moves. Iron Reaver, Windscar, and Backlash wave are not really included in his vocabulary that much... with the exception of the times that he talks about inuyasha's moves.

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

I don't know what it takes to do their moves. However, when someone gives their moves a shouting intro in that manner, it's usually a part of their own preparation to execute it, raising their spirit. In my practice, the words you say are part of preparing your mind for the climax of the technique. Sesshomaru has far greater focus power than Inuyasha, so his mind is sufficiently focused without raising his spirit. Not to mention, the Japanese believed deeply that smiting your enemy by showing your spirit was as important in a fight as smiting them with your weapon. It gave you the chance to scare your enemy into running away without having to kill them. This is the same principle used when a martial artist shouts in the middle of executing a simple punch or power kick. It focuses the spirit and attempts to knock the enemies guard off with fear.

dragon.jpg

Never gets angry!!! What show have you been watching? Shows no emotion? You havent seen movie 3 or when he fought the pather demon? He controls his emnotions but he shows them as well!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I haven't seen movie 3. I'll see it eventually.

I didn't make any reference to how well he shows anger. I said that Sesshomaru "almost" never gets angry, in a sense that he gets angry on far fewer occasions than Inuyasha does. Sesshomaru much reminds me of Dias Flac from Star Ocean EX. Both are silent, deadly, and stoic to the extreme. While Sesshomaru DOES get angry, the occasion is few and far between as with the rest of his emotions. I haven't seen the WHOLE series or movies, but the fight of the panther demon was the only time I'd ever seen Sesshomaru even come close to losing it.

dragon.jpg

All right, time for my two cents worth.

Sesshomaru has a certain sensual, yet alarmingly powerful, mystique about him. When it comes to most of his enemies, he wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire because they are not worth that much of his time. His lack of fear is the stuff of legend. In the episode when Jaken recalls when he first saw Lord Sesshomaru, Jaken is getting whooped by some demon, and Sesshy just waltzes up and off-handedly says, "You're in the way . . . move . . ." and annihilates him.

I've noticed that a lot more women prefer Sesshomaru (who can blame us, he's . . . he's . . . beyond sexy. If you look up "sexy" in the dictionary, it should have a picture of Lord Sesshomaru!) :love:

Has anyone ever encountered an anime character that is so damn sexy that he can make men jealous? (I'd like to know, because Sesshy has made some men I know jealous)

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Lol! You should look up Dias Flac from Star Ocean EX. You might like him too. :D But what Stinkerbell says is true. Sesshomaru does pretty much everything non-chalantly.

dragon.jpg

keep in mind, it's not until like season 5 that Sessy is brought more heavily back into the story line. CN is still dickin around w/ season 3 n 4 -_-; cheap anime hoarding bastards that they are.

Sesshomaru plays his cards very close to his chest. What we consider to be a show of emotion, the demon considers it to be a display of weakness ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Very well said. You're right on that one. I forget though, what season are they currently showing now? I lost count. :P

dragon.jpg

the other night was the one w/ Myoga, Farewell days of my youth... seson 3 reruns. I think CN has aired up to ep 101 seson 4 (w/ 1 ep left to go to finish season 4)

I can't wait for the Shichinintai eps coming up. seson 5 rocks the house X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

keep in mind, it's not until like season 5 that Sessy is brought more heavily back into the story line. CN is still dickin around w/ season 3 n 4 -_-; cheap anime hoarding bastards that they are.

Sadly, yes, they are anime hoarding bastards.

But, I will look forward to seeing more of him in the shows . . .

it will just make my husbands blood boil. :laugh:

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Lol! You should look up Dias Flac from Star Ocean EX. You might like him too. :D

I'll do that. :D

But, you know, I just can't fully explain it. When I first started watching the show, I thought InuYasha was so much cooler than his older brother, and that Sesshomaru was an absolute bastard . . . but then Rin came along and it was just like he put a spell over me!

He has this allure, this hypnotic grace that is beyond description.

Sorry, I guess I'll just have to team up with the other Sesshomaru worshippers on this forum! :laugh:

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Grace is definately one of his qualities. I suppose it comes with combat perfection over time. Rin is a real sweety! :D I can't help but like her and her antics. She's like the Shippo of Sesshomaru's group.

Here's something I just realized:

Inuyasha = Sesshomaru (Demon Lord)

Myoga = Jaken (Faithful Retainer)

Shippo = Rin (Essense of Cuteness)

If Kagura were to join Sesshomaru's group on a more permemant basis instead of just hiring Sesshomaru to get Naraku, then both groups would have a "wind user." If she were to escape Naraku, taking Kohaku with her, then Sesshomaru would have a demon slayer as well. Same token for Kikyo and Kagome.

It seems everyone in Inuyasha's group has a counterpart of some kind either in Naraku's group or Sesshomaru's. I wonder if this is a significant factor. It makes me wonder if these two groups will team up against Naraku in the end. Of course, unless Rin develops the skills described in movie 3, she probably shouldn't do much fighting herself.

dragon.jpg

I don't know about Kohaku but kagura is like a member of his group popping up almsot every time i see him in the later eps.

lady what seasob is hakudoshi born? He is the best male from Naraku's group.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

lady what seasob is hakudoshi born? He is the best male from Naraku's group.

Hmm? Who is that? What is a seasob?

dragon.jpg