TheProphet

Coolest trigun charecter!

My favorite would have to be Vash or Woflwood. Than there's Money the Gale. He didn't last long, but he looked total badass in the Trigun series (Not Maximum)

BTW, youcan find manga in practically any bookstore. My Barnes and Noble bookstore doesn't but my Books-a-Million does.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

Wolfwood didn't really betray Vash....he betrayed Knives.....and Legato is Knives' bitch...seriously......plus, he is the Second Most Evil Sexy Bitch i've yet to see in anime...*L*....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Legato was cooler in the manga....but yeah, Wolfwood didn't betray Vash, he was supposed to, but in the end he went with Vash against Knives and Chapel...

In the manga, when Knives is reborn he literally tears Legato apart. For the rest of the manga until he is killed by Vash...Legato is trasported around inside a floating coffin.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Ok. Correct me If Im wrong but Legato is the guy who has Vash's left arm. No, he's not the same guy as Knives he's just moron that I swear thinks Knives is a prophet or something. He's also the one that wrote "Knives" in the town, It was not Knives himself that did that. The funny thing is that to me the whole rivelry between the two brothers was caused by ...ummm....crap....,I can't remember her name now its been some time sense I'v seen the show, the girl that Vash is stary eyed over during the whole thing. Again please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this (and please explain) I tend to be a little hard headed. Oh yeah, I think Woofwood would have to be my pick because he's the most balanced person ,that I think anyway, in the whole thing.

gelmier7cm.jpg

Her name was Rem, and I don't think Vash was in love with her that way...I think it was more of a mother kinda thing...she was all Vash had aside from Knives, and as clingy as Vash is, it hurt him a lot to lose her.

Yep! She protected them when the rest of the crew wanted to kill them, and she raised them as her own children...but she made the mistake of teaching them especially Vash, her niaeve beliefs that everything is good, and that you never have to kill and the world can exsist in perfect peace and love. I know it's nice to hope for...but it's a fools hope. Knives I think knew that, but Vash was so clingy and believed so much in Rem, he never, or refused to see the truth.

Its all because of Rems so called "teaching." that turned Knives the way he is.

Yo fool! It wasn't couse of Rem. It was because of that one guy who always got drunk. Yta know, he would always beat them and call them monsters. Knives wanted revenge on him and the others because they were imperfect and he thought the others didn't accept him wither because of what they are.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

True...Steve had a big part in what happened to Knives...but also Knives viewed that humans were horrible destroyers of everything they touched. They destroyed the earth and Knives thought that they would continue to destroy until nothing was left. That I think is why he did what he did.

There's no offical reason why Knives wants to kill humanity. There's lots of theorys, but no facts.

Legato is the one that has Vash's arm, but that's only explained in the manga. Legato is just plain psycho, in my personal opinion. He does have reason for what he does, but they don't make much sense to a normal person.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Knives is cool... I usually always like the villains in animes and whatever else.

There's no offical reason why Knives wants to kill humanity. There's lots of theorys, but no facts.

"I kill spiders to save butterflies."

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!