Sledgstone

Morbius - Trailer

The only version of Morbius I remember was the villain in the old Spider-Man cartoon. I think he had to consume blood from his hands instead of using fangs even though he had them. It was an interesting take on a different kind of vampire, more like a mutant man-bat... man bat instead of bat man for obvious reasons, that and he literally looked more like a bat/man hybrid like at the end of the trailer. I'm wondering if Sony is trying to make their own Marvel universe with just their Spider-man license. They'll spin off every villain into its own movie and maybe have a big crossover movie? That would be interesting since they are going with more dark themes like Venom and Morbius.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

All of these "kind of evil" characters getting their own PG-13 movies just remind me why Dark Universe failed.

These will probably be as successful as Venom.

But after Deadpool (2016) they just don't excite me the way an R Rated movie would.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I watched Morbius a couple days ago. Ehh. I found the movie kind of boring and almost predictable. I think what I'm burned out most on is that every super hero or anti-villain movie is the same movie but with different characters. Like for example, Iron Man 1 his enemy in the first movie was another guy wearing a mechanized armor. Doctor Strange 1, his primary enemies were other wizards, Wandavision, her primary enemy is another witch, Black Widow finally got her own movie, ends up fighting other black widows, Venom 1 he fights another symbiote, Venom 2, he fights yet another symbiote. Omg. Its the same thing the Arrowverse on CW was doing for a solid 10 years, I don't understand how the hell Green arrow and flash kept fighting other archers or other speedsters. And that brings us back to Morbius, guess who Morbius fights? another vampire creature with identical powers. wtf. Props for Spider-Man tho, in all his reboots he has never fought another spider-man guy.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg