Ancient Clan
DeathscytheX

The Mandalorian

Disney + is going to be good. With the Marvel and Star Wars series, I'll need to watch them all. Mandalorian looks great.. I see they didn't show the person with the helmit off. I'm calling it now.. its a woman and when its revealed we'll get a new Quarting video.. "Disney got WOKE and now they'll go BROKE! Mandalorian fail!" XD joking aside I'm looking forward to all the new star wars content. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

XD Pedro Pascal is the Mandalorian, unless he identifies as a woman, the Mandalorian is def male. XD As cool as this is, its not Boba, and its not Canderous Ordo. I'm way more hyped about the Obi-Wan series. It seems the Mandalorian is only 8 episodes from the IMDB, unless the main character isn't in some of them. The Obi-Wan better be at least 12. I actually like this better than the movie we were promised and denied after they got butthurt over Solo. They can cover a lot more in a series. As for the Marvel stuff... Meh... I might check some out but I'm pretty burnt out on Marvel now. Endgame was basically the end for me. All these alternate Captain Americas, and what not just ain't going to do it for me. I don't have any connection to the Eternals or any of those other minor series. I almost went to go see Homecoming, and now I'm glad I didn't since they'll reboot it again and make more shit movies. But at least Bonesaw is canon. I wish Randy Savage was still alive, I'd be all about a Bonesaw series. XD XD XD

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-mcu-bonesaw-randy-savage/

spiderman GIF

erzabanner.png.28ffac0dfde48baedf53fab03c1a4981.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

XDXDXD

I really like that these series are supposed to be limited run.. as far as I know. I'm hyped for the Obi-Wan series. All I want is some solid story telling, great acting and a plot that begins and ends. I'm sick of american tv just endlessly running series with no end in sight and getting abruptly canceled with no ending. Even netflix is doing it. I'd have liked an ending to Santa Clarita Diet.. instead canceled on a cliff hanger. I'd have like and end to Dark Matter on the Syfy channel.. nope, abruptly canceled. Z-Nation was canceled, but at least that last season ended with a potential tie in to another season instead of some massive plot line... And it did end decent with the formation of New America. At least some of the shows I have liked for years are getting actual endings. Supernatural, Killjoys and Arrow are all getting actual endings. The best thing Disney can do with their series is let them run their course and try not to milk every project for years upon years until everyone is burned out. With all the material they have to work with just with star wars alone they could make hundreds of mini series like the Mandalorian or Obi-Wan and it'd probably always seem fresh to me. Hell, they could make a new series like Firefly with smugglers and not even have jedi in it and I would watch it because its based in the star wars universe with it's tech and lore, etc.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg