DeathscytheX

Ancient Civilization

Ever since that series "Life after People" it always made me wonder how old is humanity? Were always told we're but a blip on the map of time. But there has always been small bits of evidence here and there like things resembling batteries, and the Giza plateau structures being older than they should be. If we all died tomorrow, pretty much all evidence of our existence would be gone in 200 years. The earth would reclaim all of it. 200 years is practically nothing, so how many other times has civilization advanced and got wiped out by an asteroid or what not? If you ever get time to listen to something, these are worth it. Completely fascinating.

If you don't have YT red, you can download these from podcast sites. Regardless of your opinion on Joe Rogan, Randall Carlson is just fascinating to listen too. He backs what he says with science. There are episodes with Graham Hancock as well who also does similar research, and they do this podcast together a few times. Those are very interesting as well, I'm not going to sit here and flood this single post with video scrolling. Ep #872, #725, #1284, #417 are all solid. #961 to a lesser extent because they invite some "professional skeptic" that just gets destroyed but wont shut up after he completely lost the argument. 

TL;DR: Humankind is much much older than we've been told. It's not really a conspiracy and more just prideful bullshit that archeologists are too stubborn to admit they're wrong.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I watched alot of the Life after people show. Its amazing how fast nature can take everything back if humans just vanished one day. Aside from buildings taking a long time to fall apart, certain stainless steel will be our legacy. lol. In the right conditions a stainless steel sink could last a long long time. Imagine some future humans looking into what ruins are left of our civilization and finding a stainless steel kitchen sink tub. "It must have been extremely important to them to make it out of metal like this.. perhaps they worshiped it as a god." XD 

other people.. "This is far too advanced for what tools were available to them at the time..."

Area 51 Aliens GIF by HISTORY UK

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I like The Parthian Battery and all, but here is Armored Skeptic to disprove all these ancient videos.

Wait what?

Maybe I should've went with the videos "Atlantis Is Real I Guess" & "History Is Fake I Guess (Pt 2)".

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.