Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Anna (2019)

On some level I think I've lost all interest in what Real Movie Critics think. As I go see a 4th R Rated movie this year and once again like it. (Three of which I was suppose to skip because Real Movie Critics said so.)

I guess Anna is trash to Real Movie Critics because there are other Female Spy movies that were made that I haven't seen. The only bad thing I can say about Anna is those sex scenes looked like they were directed by David Cage. But despite that this might be my favorite movie so far this year.

In fact this is how I would rank the movies I've seen for this year based on my (trash) taste.

1. Anna
  2. John Wick - My One Big Gripe prevents it from being Number One.
  3. Hellboy (2019) - Review Bombed by Real Movie Critics because they can't get over the fact that Hellboy II: The Golden Army failed so hard we will never get a PG-13 Hellboy III.
  4. Shaft (2019) - I guess if it weren't for the violence this movie would easily be mistaken for SNL skits.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.