Ancient Clan
DeathscytheX

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I'll bite. Apparently there is already "controversy" over women being shot.. and I'm like "wait a minute, this is what yall wanted.." I mean where is all the diversity celebration from BF5? This isn't even a historical game so its fine and actually makes sense in today's world.

That being said, I'll want to see more, but if it has reimagined old maps, I'll probably get it. I didn't get MW1 Remastered when it was standalone becasue by that time it was infested with weapons that were never in the game. I can overlook being a purest for a reboot. I doubt I'll dedicate anywhere near the amount of time into it, but I wouldn't have played a multiplayer FPS in what will be 2 years when this comes out. I'll also be interested how different the story will be.

erzabanner.png.28ffac0dfde48baedf53fab03c1a4981.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Unfortunately there is no raw footage. And YT is just dominated by dudebro's saying "bruh" every 10 seconds over the people already streaming it. The full reveal will be August 1st. I've never been an S&D fan, but this mode does look pretty fun. My main focus was the gunplay which looks really good tbh. Of course looking good on a controlled network environment is one thing. The FAMAS and MP5 were really giving me some nostalgia... still absurdly large hit boxes on the sniping though which is typical of a decade old engine. I hear Spec-Ops is going to have 10 maps, so I'll probably pick this up for shits and gigs. I've taken a massive break from these types of games, I always have the itch, but at least for the first few months it will be pretty fun.

EDIT:

erzabanner.png.28ffac0dfde48baedf53fab03c1a4981.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!