Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

FF14's race, Hrothgar lacks Female Khajiit

People are just being overly whiny and bitchy about this (plus that's their starting outfit, not armor. Players will switch that out shortly after rolling said race (if they don't race switch an existing charcter like I'm doing with mine)). Yoshi-P has already stated why they went this route in an interview after the reveal and it's for relatively good reasons and had they brought out Female Hrothgar and Male Viera Shadowbringers would of probably been delayed by another 3-6 months. All I've been reading and hearing about since Friday night is bitching about this and the fact that Dancer is a dps not a healer. Fucking people are never happy with what they're given (they should just be happy we got two new races instead of one since they said they probably wouldn't put a new race in after Au Ra were introduced in Heavensward).

Though, as is usual, Square-Enix will capitulate and release female Hrothgar and male Viera later down the road (probably not this expansion but the next one) so whiners can have their slightly more feline girls and bunny boys. God forbid we let the small percentage of players feeling left out feeling left out. Sigh, I'm still looking forward to this expansion but shit like this just kills the community.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I find the whole thing funny. Anyone demanding Female Hrothgar might as well play Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2. If they ever get Female Hrothgar I expect them to then get mad with how sexualized they may or may not be.

That outfit really makes me want to see a Male Hrothgar run around quoting Xena: Warrior Princess.

Dancer being DPS to me makes more sense as I doubt a Healer would dance on anyone's grave.

I have no real opinion on Viera Bunny Boys.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Female Hrothgar are finally a thing...

I guess this would've grabbed my interest if ESO didn't cause me to have to budget cut back in November of 2017...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.