DeathscytheX

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

For a dub it's not so grating to my ears but by god that voice is not All Might, he sounds so much more awesome in Japanese (I don't mind the rest of the cast's English VA's but god that's just not All Might).

Film looks interesting even with it being the first thing made for MHA not based off of the manga. Will be interesting to see where this goes and if they'll link it to the main story (or if it'll be like most anime movies and not have anything to do with the main plot (like most of the One Piece movies)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

*revives dead topic*

So I watched this tonight after renting it from PSN and it was fucking amazing. God damn is this movie everything you want it to be and more. I won't really go into specifics because if you've seen MHA you pretty much know what to expect (animation is great, same old lovable characters with some new ones added in (Melissa is such a great character, with this being canon I'm hoping we get to see more of her in the actual show because she has great chemistry with the cast and I could really see her being Deku's support person when he goes Pro), a great OST, and a damn good plot (interesting to learn more about All Might and his past)) and it's hard to really process my thoughts and feelings (especially after that epic finale (I think I screamed louder then I should of in excitement during it)). After re-watching some of the old episodes it looks like it takes place either shortly after the Stain incident or shortly after the Training Camp incident (it could be either or but I lean more toward the Training Camp as he makes mention of not injuring his arms early in the film and All Might hasn't well been through the rest of S3 yet).

I will say I went into expecting the same old MHA and I'm happy it delivered that and more. Definitely worth a watch if you've seen the show or even if you have a passing interest in it (I mean it pays to know what happens before it but I feel it's not exactly necessary to enjoy the film). I had no plans on buying this movie but I'm thinking I have to make an exception now (I had no plans on buying the series due to it's length and unfinished state but I might have to now if I buy this).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589