Another movie I forgot to update my post about.. Not going to lie.. I thought this movie was going to be crap and it turned into one of the best movies I've seen in the last year. I've watched it multiple times now over the months. It makes all the other DC live action movies look like garbage in comparison except for Wonder Woman. I always saw Aquaman as a joke ever since the Super Friends cartoon. XD And I never cared much for Jason Momoa as an actor ever since Stargate Atlantis. So two things I don't like... I expected more DC garbage.. But he nailed this role and this movie was awesome. Shocked the hell out of me. The cast was great, the plot was great, the CG was top notch and the fights were bad ass. Aquaman as a character is flawed and overcomes his issues.. you'd think a character played by a guy looking like Jason Momoa wouldn't have flaws in a movie like this, but everyone of Atlantian origins is a bad ass. lol. And their tech is extremely powerful. I think the highlight of this movie for me is that a good 1/3 of it is basically a live action Uncharted style movie. Theres a quest to find an item in ancient ruins and it leads to some great adventuring and on land combat scenes. The underwater combat is awesome and it really emphasizes that DC had no idea how they were going to do it back when they showed a clip of Aquaman in Batman vs Superman. I would love to see a sequel to this movie. And I hope to all god that DC makes all their live action movies this good going forward.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I saw 30 min of this movie in passing around when he had some arena fight and thought the acting was terrible, the villain was bland, and there was a bunch of power ranger looking enemies. 😂 I had no desire to see the whole thing after. 

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!