DeathscytheX

The Walking Dead - The Final Season (Telltale Series)

In all seriousness though I'm glad we're back to the main storyline. I liked NF, but it didn't have the same feel. And I do hope to see Kenny. I couldn't turn my back on him after all we've been through, he was all that was left of the original group. Hopefully this is the last game period of this storyline. If Clem dies, they don't need a game about AJ. I'd rather see a game about Morgan and what he did between disappearing between Atlanta and Alexandria, or have a whole untold stories anthology set like how Negan became the leader of the Saviors, How the Governor became what he was. With the show at its last breath, I'll miss it and I'd like to see things like this carry on. Hell I'd like a game about what Kenny was doing between falling through the roof until he met back up with Clem.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This is the first time I bought one of these at launch. I was a bit disgruntled after only being able to play Ep 1 as I'm use to all the eps being available. XD

The first ep was good. A lot of character building. Having AJ with me and watching def made me think more about my choices in dialog. I tried to be more fair and reasonable. This first ep was more about relationship development with the new cast. There was a lot of choices to be made, but I don't think any would have been super impactful for the overall arc. The end was pretty brutal though. And AJ is a little shit, I kinda wish he died in the last season XD. #TeamKenny

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

i played season 1 on steam and enjoyed it but that was years ago. i recently ordered telltale definitive series on ps4, which is suppose to have all 4 season at the price of one. this should be fun. 

Edited by slippers
Oops..i meant seasons not episodes

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

just finished season 2. i had to put kenny out of his misery. the guy was losing it..XD 

and idk wth is up with season 3. i dont wanna play as someone new. ill might skip this one and move onto season 4. i already know what happens though (ending only), got randomly spoiled by YT recommendation like last year. wish i hadnt seen it

^ you were right. season 3 wasnt so bad. as soon as i encountered clem, things picked up and got interesting real quick. all my decisions were towards protecting clem but i begin to care for javi's interests too later on. and i actually got a happy ending for once. i thought either javi or kate would die towards the end but they all made it. kate wanting to protect ppl of richmond from hords didnt make much sense to me but whatever. storywise i dont think it affects season 4 that much. its kinda like filler to explain how clem managed to survive while caring for an infant. i think only thing that carried over from S3 to S4 is the bad haircut javi gave clem lol. 

stayed up all night finishing up the final season. meant to play only one episode for that evening but couldnt put it down. it was really good, more story driven than previous seasons. clem longing for lee in her dreams, still seeking his advice/guidance, was a nice touch. overall they really put a lot of thought into this for their final project and not half ass it to just get it over with like some other game developers do when dealing with its sequels. i cared for almost everyone except AJ lol..crazy little bastard. i wont say much bc others who havent played this game yet, but the spoiler YT video i mentioned earlier i saw was only the half of it. it ended in a cliffhanger so i thought that was it but there was like 40 mins more left to a gamplay/story so im relieved how it turned out.