Reminds me of that old outer limits episode were everyone on the planet has to go thru a physical change to survive the intense radiation after the sun went thru a shift. I'm wondering if the trailer is purposefully hiding a larger plot line or if the entire movie is just him going thru the change and then going monster at the end.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Lol. My comment summarized the entire movie in 2 sentences. XD Overall it was good movie, but no real rewatch value to me. In the end I don't see how anyone could consider this the survival of the human race when the end result is something so completely alien that the society this species would create would be absolutely nothing similar to humanity as it is now. They also never covered reproduction.. it wasn't just some pills and shots, they had numerous surgeries. I'm guessing the end result would be the titan species being able to reproduce, but I don't recall them ever stating that. I also find it odd that they have the resources to send people to titan but not the resources to go harvest asteroids or other planets for materials and resources to try and keep earth sustainable.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg