DeathscytheX

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

I wasn't too Impressed with the first one, it was basically a rehash of the original with a bunch of nostalgic easter eggs. This looks pretty fun so I'll give it a shot... although Chris Pratt in reality would have died getting caught in that plume because in reality the ash cloud is hundreds of degrees. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I think the Mosasaurus pretty much ruined the first Jurassic World the most. Besides helping Zara Young do her version of Little Red Riding Hood, The Mosasaurus was what ultimately killed the I-Rex.

Beyond that having Owen Grady imply that Blue, Charlie, Delta, & Echo had sexual desires that needed to be met raised at least one question

That question being what is Owen Grady doing with 4 Female Raptors?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I liked Jurassic World, thought it was a nice homage to the first JP but also did enough to stand on its own (and it wasn't a huge fucking let down like JP2 and JP3 were). The only thing that killed it for me was the whole piecemeal dino, that was stretching it a little to far for my liking.

I'll give it a shot but I'm not really sold on this one. The whole going back to the island to save the dinosaurs is just retarded, I was hoping they would follow the plot thread of the Asian scientist (I forget his name) making off with all that Dino DNA/embryos.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

So its a repeat of Jurassic Park 2, except the just made a giant raptor... I'll still go see this, but damn it doesn't look like it's bringing anything new to the table. We've already seen dinosaurs roaming the streets of a populated city. -_-;

These were terrible trailers TBH. I was actually pretty impressed by this one. I liked it better than the first Jurassic World. It had two well fleshed out arcs. I honestly think they need to put the whole thing to an end with JW3. There really isn't much more they can do, and making another dinosaur would just be dumb at this point.