It looks neat but I'm confused as to why Batman says he's back in the Middle Ages.

I always thought Middle Ages referred to a large point in time where authority preferred Might Makes Right over Intelligence. This isn't to say that Japan didn't have a Middle Age. Rather it is to say its confusing to see Batman go back in to protect what should be Middle Age Criminals from other Criminals.

On the other hand Bruce Wayne is a Billionaire who secretly beats up poor people who have turned to the life of being henchmen.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It could be just a poor last minute translation. The Middle Ages revolved around a loss of knowledge because at the time the Library of Alexandria was the central hub of all that was known for that region of the world. The collapse of the Roman Empire along with the destruction of the Library caused a major societal setback. It's a bit more complex than that, but those are the two pivotal moments that set off a chain reaction of misfortune.

Feudal Japan would be the more proper term for the movie.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

He actually says he's in Japan in the Middle Ages which is technically correct as this period of time would be considered Japan's Middle Age we just refer to it as Feudal Japan. Either or would be correct for the translation though, since I don't speak Japanese, I don't know exactly how it's originally worded.

I might actually have to watch this. Don't usually get excited about animated superhero shows but this one looks good. Though, considering how he's dressed, I'd consider this more like Batman Samurai not Ninja. He's clearly wearing Samurai armor and wielding a Katana both of which Ninja did not wear or use (sorry but it just kinda bugs me that they'd use Ninja even though he's clearly dressed and acting like a Samurai).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589