DeathscytheX

Rampage

I'm not shocked that they're making a Rampage movie

I'm shocked that Uwe Boll didn't ruin making a Rampage movie based on the Video Game.

Also I'm kind of disappointed they changed the origins of George, Ralph, & Lizzy.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I played the hell out of this game when i was a kid. The movie looks fun and the plot seems a bit believable even tho it's a bit of a rip off of Jurassic park 2 when they transported a t-rex to a city and it went on a rampage.

George, Ralph, & Lizzy had an origin story in the original game? I don't remember that at all. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

5 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

George, Ralph, & Lizzy had an origin story in the original game? I don't remember that at all. XD

I was under the impression from what I've read that George, Ralph, & Lizzie were all originally human.

But it seems like that origin changes from game to game.

I guess human versions of the characters wouldn't show up in the movie due to nudity.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.