Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone

I was under the impression that these movies have been getting filmed for about 3-4 years already.. and they'd start releasing a new Avatar movie once a year. But they're still casting roles!? Wow. At this rate I won't even expect Avatar 2 to come out in 2020. Also, I haven't seen this actor in much besides Fear the Walking Dead. While hes probably the best actor in that show (thats not saying much honestly), I don't see him doing well as a lead in a major movie franchise like this.

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/9/15594872/fear-the-walking-dead-avatar
    • By Sledgstone
      ohhhh.. Asgard has fallen? wtf?
    • By Sledgstone
      This is noticeably a marvel made Spider-Man movie and looks far superior to the previous movies Fox has made.
    • By Dubird
      So, went and saw that this weekend.  While I don't think it's as good as the Lego Movie, it's still really entertaining and worth seeing.  I loved the callbacks to all the previous Batmans, that was a nice touch.
    • By Sledgstone
      I thought I posted a trailer for this before but I can't find it. This movie looks amazing to me. I must watched this dubbed when it comes out.