DeathscytheX

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

11 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

I just hope the other game that was canceled wasn't actually a new updated engine for GW2 or an actual GW3 sequel.

I would look forward to an updated GW2 or GW3 as long as the gameplay wasn't as slow as the first time I tried it. I liked GW2 aesthetically.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I didn't get to play any of the halloween events at all last year. And last year was when they brought out new content for it. I'll be getting on there this weekend when I can. I did want to finish making that mad memories back piece because the final version of it was some universe looking/purplish effects to it kind of like a legendary weapon.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I still didn't get those last couple episodes finished yet, but I finally got my skyscale maxed out. That cling to walls for the extra height boost is perfect. It has its limitations, but the amount of times I've landed right on the edge of something and clung the wall instead will no longer aggravate me. This mount is awesome now. I even converted some gold to gems and bought that fire skin for it. It looks great because it has 4 dye channels. The default colors are meh, but if you apply shadow abyss to the main body color it looks great. My necro has green flames with it now. I'll have to take a video and screenshots of it soon.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg