DeathscytheX

Justice League

I'm assuming at the end of the trailer it'll be Superman since hes listed as being in the cast on imdb. lol. And somehow Lex Luthor is in this movie too with 3 female characters called "Lex Luthor's Guard". I'm guessing there will be a clip of him in jail surrounded by female guards. The action in this clip looks as good as an Avengers movie, but Batman riding around in his kill mobile is starting to feel like it'll be the equivilant of a James Bond car chase scene that has to happen in every movie hes in now. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Fight scenes aside, the movie was a big mess. I don't get the hype around Aquaman and don't care if he shows his chest or wears clothing. His fight scenes in the water were so lame and so goddamn slow. What happened there?! 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The movie tried to be funny and I'll admit I liked Flash's treatment cos it reminded me of the new Spiderman treatment but outside of that, all the other jokes fell flat. They tried to make it a Marvel like movie but it failed. It's one of the rarest times I wish Snyder completed it instead of Whedon. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.