animequeen

Banana in a Pizza

What is your thought about this new flavored pizza? Will you give it a bite?

I honestly believe that pineapple topping is better than the banana. 

2dcfcn2eyw1x.jpg

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

I tend to get myself a Stuff Crust Buffalo Wing & Pineapple Pizza from Pizza Hut.

I would be willing to try Banana Pizza.

19 minutes ago, DeathscytheX said:

Looks pretty gross. XD Plantains would work better, but I wouldn't even like that. I'm more of a all meat toppings type of guy. I'll do exotic cheeses, but no fruit on my pizza. 

"Tomato is a fruit."

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

2 hours ago, Myk JL said:

I tend to get myself a Stuff Crust Buffalo Wing & Pineapple Pizza from Pizza Hut.

I would be willing to try Banana Pizza.

"Tomato is a fruit."

Tell us how it tastes like when you give it a try. :rotflmao:

Back when I was a kid my dad would make pizza every friday. While I loved having pizza, after the first 10 years of pepperoni or cheese pizza once a week I got a bit bored and tried to be creative with some extra toppings. I was young and tried a bunch of stuff. I loved putting bananas on my pizza. XD The combo with pineapple doesn't sound appealing tho. Bananas and pepperoni went good together at the time. But I also liked to occasionally put some Oreo pieces on my pizza too. I bet it all tastes disgusting to me now. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

11 hours ago, DeathscytheX said:

I prefer olive oil base over tomato sauce. :P

So is that a yes, I didn't know, or statement that Olives aren't a fruit?

.... Because out of curiosity I googled "Is Olive A Fruit" and got....

https://www.oliveoilsource.com/asktheexpert/are-olives-vegetable-or-fruit

9 hours ago, animequeen said:

Tell us how it tastes like when you give it a try. :rotflmao:

Only if I can find a pizzeria that delivers Banana Pizza.

Otherwise I'll have to buy the bananas separate which isn't exactly the same thing.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

LOL. Well I guess you learn something every day. I prefer olives, and not fruits that are sweet on my pizza. XD Especially as toppings. I like meats and also fungi known as mushrooms.

Edit: Sledge wtf. XD People down here in the south like banana and mayo sandwiches. The most vile creation I've ever heard of.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

46 minutes ago, Myk JL said:

I just realized that pizza in the original post has shrimp on it.

I don't think I would want tomatoes on my shrimp.

And nobody wants to give it a try. :tdown:

I as well think that there is something wrong with the combination of ingredient in this pizza. :rotflmao:

I like pineapple if its a BBQ themed pizza. Its not my favorite. But then again its hard to pick a favorite. Mellow Mushroom is my favorite pizza joint. I typically avoid red sauce mostly due to my acid reflux. Most of Mellow's offerings are olive oil based, besides their amazing buffalo chicken pizza that can be ranch or blue cheese based. I've never been a fan of tomatoes either, so the first time I had olive oil instead of red sauce, I was amazed how much better it was.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

After looking at that pizza again its pretty nasty. lol. Sliced pork, shrimp and raw pineapple looks like a horrible combo. My favorite pizza with pineapple on it isn't sold in NY state. I'd have to go back to Ohio or some other state to get to a Donatos so I could order a "Hawaiian Pizza". Their hawaiian pizza has shaved ham, pineapple, almonds and cinnamon. It sounds horrible, but my god it is delicious. This is the best pic I can find of it online:

Hawaiian-donatos.jpg.68dfb4f6b4269d9822afe72cdc21dd91.jpg

9 hours ago, Myk JL said:

So is that a yes, I didn't know, or statement that Olives aren't a fruit?

.... Because out of curiosity I googled "Is Olive A Fruit" and got....

https://www.oliveoilsource.com/asktheexpert/are-olives-vegetable-or-fruit

Hmm. I never realized its a fruit. lol. I like getting cans of black olives to put in salads, but I don't care for green olives at all. But in the grocery store the cans of olives aren't located with the other canned fruit, but tomatoes are sold right along with apples and bananas.

7 hours ago, DeathscytheX said:

Edit: Sledge wtf. XD People down here in the south like banana and mayo sandwiches. The most vile creation I've ever heard of.

Ewww.. Peanut butter with sliced banana is the superior sandwich. (at least when I was a kid.) XD

Same here. I'd always find them next to the pickles and on the same shelf with the ketchup. If I go to walmart, the tomatoes will be across from the lettuces and near the bananas and potatoes. At my local store the tomatoes are right next to the lettuces, apples, oranges, etc. But over at the wegmans store the tomatoes are near the grapes and all the other fresh fruit. All the canned tomatoes are all sold with the pasta sauce and noodles. If I remember right, the soups are across from that with the canned veggies somewhere further off or in a different isle.