So, went to see this over the weekend.  It was a lot better than I thought it would be.  Overall, the strangest musical I've ever seen.  And I know that sounds weird, but it was a very good movie.  I enjoyed it a lot and if you're into fast car driving types of movies, give it a try.

Edited by Dubird

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

There is some singing involved, but no one breaks out into a full song, it actually fits into the story really well.  The basic premise is he's a getaway driver and he was in a wreck when he was little that gave him really bad tinnitis in both ears, so he's always listening to music to drown that out.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

This is a movie I would've (or should've) seen Wednesday.

But ended up skipping because I've already seen too many bad movies this year like.

1. An Underworld sequel.
  2. Supposedly the last Resident Evil sequel starring Miss Multi-Pass.
  3. Another Alien movie where all fear is removed because no one deserves to live.

I guess the only thing turning me off to Baby Driver is that MovieBob refers to the main character as Carlord.

Seriously (I got my Deadpool movie and) I'm done with Disney/Marvel Movies or things trying to be Disney/Marvel Movies.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Ansel Elgort looks so cool in this movie, I need to see it as well. LOL, loving the character's name. Geez, his role is far different from my Augustus Waters. 

Edited by animequeen

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

10 hours ago, animequeen said:

Geez, his role is far different from my Augustus Waters.

I watched all the Divergent movies as they came out (I've seen them all numerous times over the years now from movie channels) and I remember watching the trailer for The Fault in our Stars and it looked wrong to me because in those other movies those two were playing brother and sister. x_x lol.

20 hours ago, Myk JL said:

I guess the only thing turning me off to Baby Driver is that MovieBob refers to the main character as Carlord.

Carlord. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

3 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

Carlord. XD

Here is the MovieBob Review where he says that.... Just in case no one looks it up.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.