DeathscytheX

The Foreigner

This looks like an interesting film added the fact that Jackie Chan is the protagonist of this story. I just hope that it will be worth the catch as it seems like a typical story about revenge. 

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

Its definitely giving off a "Law Abiding Citizen" feel and doesn't seem that original of a concept. But to see Jackie Chan playing an anti-hero could be entertaining. The last Jackie Chan movie I watched was Dragon Blade:

The trailer just shows a bunch of action which is fine, but the dialogue in this movie is amazing. Jackie Chan almost got me crying a couple times with his words. x_x Expect to read a bunch of subtitles with this movie tho since its roughly only half in english.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its basically what all the big action heroes do that are too old... but I haven't seen one I didn't like. Mel Gibson's Get the Gringo was pretty good. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sabotage was very good. I never even heard of it... I stumbled upon it on netflix.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I just saw this and I really enjoyed it. Its a half and half mix of political drama and action. Chan and Brosnan were both main characters with pretty much equal screen time. Almost all the major action sequences are all in the trailer chopped up. They did a good job of making Jackie Chan more believable as an old man. He wasn't untouchable, he was slower, and got the crap kicked out of him while kicking ass. 

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!