DeathscytheX

Battlefront II

I beat the campaign over the weekend. It was decent but a bit too much flying for me. I'd say about 40-50% of the campaign is space combat. At least I got decent at it after a while. XD The campaign is broken down into 2 parts. The first part takes place right after the second death star explodes and it took me 6ish hours to beat or a bit longer if you explore a bunch like I did. The second part after a time skip and it takes place during the force awakens and acts a bit like a prequel to last jedi in a way. The plot was ok, but I would have preferred to actually play a game completely on the empire's side and perspective. Even though this game starts out like that, in a short while it quickly becomes a rebel dominated game with a bunch of x-wings and killing storm troopers. I do recommend watching a playthrough to anyone that has the time and doesn't want to buy it.

The multiplayer is ok. Now that I've gotten more games into it I'm getting the feeling that I'm being outclassed by players with more advanced unlocked cards. Most of the player base looks like people that have been playing since launch or have played alot. My level 1 cards are pretty week in comparison. I can still get some great kills and map knowledge would make a world of difference for me I'm sure, but I'm not getting the hang of how to accumulate battle points fast. Some games I've seen heroes spawn in within the first 3-4 minutes of gameplay. Meanwhile it'll take me most of match to get enough points to spawn a hero and by then almost no heroes are available because they're already in play. I mostly spawn in with enforcers now and they are quite fun. I'm not sure how much time I'll put into the multiplayer, I'm feeling the itch to play more single player campaigns at this point. I definitely feel like I got my moneys worth out of this at least compared to the first battlefront. lol. That first battlefront was horrendous in comparison.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg