See who gave reputation

1. DeathscytheX

DeathscytheX

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Hell yes. Daredevil season 2 was the entire Punisher origin story and in that season netflix pulled off some of the most realistic gun fights I've seen in any movie / tv series. Sure movies have gun fights all the time, but for assault weapons, shotguns, etc. its all special effects and nothing physical. In daredevil season 2 it felt like they were literally shooting guns everywhere and each individual bullet hole was shown being created in the background as it happened. As long as the punisher series has that much detail this will be amazing. It better have that much detail because netflix needs another strong marvel series. Iron Fist and Defenders were horrible compared to their predecessors.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks promising and a couple of the scenes look like they were taken right out of the game. Alicia Vikander looks like Lara Croft in that outfit, but shes a very small woman (height and muscle) in comparison to Lara Croft in the video game. I hope her physical performance is believable considering how many men she'll have to kill. To hell with the double guns tho. I'd rather see her using only the bow and climbing axe the entire movie.. and maybe an assault rifle. lol.
    • By Dubird
      Squeeeeeee! 

• By Sledgstone

I was under the impression that these movies have been getting filmed for about 3-4 years already.. and they'd start releasing a new Avatar movie once a year. But they're still casting roles!? Wow. At this rate I won't even expect Avatar 2 to come out in 2020. Also, I haven't seen this actor in much besides Fear the Walking Dead. While hes probably the best actor in that show (thats not saying much honestly), I don't see him doing well as a lead in a major movie franchise like this.

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/9/15594872/fear-the-walking-dead-avatar
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks good to me, except for Iron Fist. Even in this trailer he has to say "I'm Iron Fist". I hope the guy that wrote Iron Fist isn't part of this production, because if he is, I'll expect to hear Iron Fist say his own name again 100 more times in the show.