DeathscytheX

Destiny 2

https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/11/destiny-2-contains-so-much-story-content-bungie-hopes-people-complain-about-it/

Of course, there’s also the story of The Traveler, which the Cabal Red Guard have taken over. Once House of Wolves and The Taken King were released, Destiny 1 pretty much failed to mention The Traveler again.

“I think players are ultimately going to see a wide variety of story channels and an eclectic number of outlets to see story infused throughout the game,” said Harris. “There is story everywhere.”

“I hope people complain about how much story we have,” added Ward. “That would be the reddit thread I’d like to read.”

lmao. XD I guess they finally decided to ditch the grimoire cards and put the story in the actual game.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

These are my initial thoughts. I played the first mission through with all 3 classes, and played the strike with the Warlock. I haven't dived into PVP yet as I had completely lost my bearings on how to play Destiny and would get my shit stomped until I run a few more strikes.

First and foremost, thank the heavens that the stupid ass sprint fatigue is gone. You can sprint, stop and sprint instantly again. That was the absolute worst in D1. Especially in tense situations when you had low health. It def wasn't good for my first PS4 controller's thumb stick, as the covering eventually sheered off of it.

The difficulty feels like it has been taken up a bit. I died a few times on the story mission as Warlock and Titan, but oddly enough I never died as Hunter... that might have been because it was my 3rd play through, but the class itself and the exotic you get for the Hunter had a lot to do with it as well... more on that in a bit. The story mission was decent. It was lengthy, and you could skip the cut scenes without any loading delays. It gave you enough to use your super at least 2 times... you could probably fit 3 if you just used them as soon as you got them. I've always saved mine for "oh shit" moments or opportune times against yellow bars or massive trash mobs. The AI has improved a bit as well. The longer glide jumps that Warlock and Titan have aren't much of an advantage to throw off the AI's aim. You can get clobbered floating around. The Cabal is more aggressive than in D1.. I guess since this is a special faction of them. Certain ones will whip out a blade and melee you if you get too close, some wield two massive cleavers and will hurt you really bad if you get hit. John Ryan must have given anet's secrets to jumping puzzles and bad environmental clipping when he left. XD There are some frustrating and needless dips around objects you can hide behind. I found myself getting stuck on these when trying to move from cover. There is a lot of jumping going on in the mission and strike. I don't really mind this in what is offered because most the jumps can all be made by the standard single jump. Anyways, the mission doesn't really have a boss, but does have a section not featured in the E3 demonstration.  They kinda baby you into fighting the few unique yellow bar cabals. Your first encounter they're just a red bar, then a red with a shield, then a yellow with a shield, and then a triple yellow bar with a shield. Psions are back and annoying as ever. They'll still die in 1 uncharged melee hit, but their wave attack will knock you up in the air... it's very annoying, and it goes back to the whole being in the air too long is dangerous deal. I mean you get knocked way up into the air to where it takes a few seconds to fall back down.

The strike was long... longer than any strike I remember in D1. That's not a bad thing though, It was more fluid and sectioned. I don't think these will be "run past everything and get to the boss" type deals anymore. Each segment of the fight was necessary to activate the device that launched you across the map onto the next segment. It was mostly your standard gun down trash mobs at first, but it got a bit intense in one of the rooms where the cabal animals kept charging in. The boss fight was where the strike shined though. It wasn't easy, and was almost nightfall hard. However my horrible teammates might have had something to do with it. The Titan on my fire team never once put up a barrier. wtf? We died on the last stage of the boss 3 times. His last 20% or so of HP he just goes apeshit and gets ultra aggressive. If you're the last guardian standing, you're going to die. His big ass will chase you down and blast you to pieces while you try to revive someone. I ran behind a pylon once and his ass followed me around it and destroyed me. I will say I didn't care too much for the spinning drill area. It's pretty annoying to fight and keep track of which layer of drill is coming at you. As it stands for the beta, you only get legendary gear for the strike and PvP, Its only weapons at that. I got the same pistol I already had and a scout rifle that no class came with. I also forgot how annoying Hobgoblins were... and the standard Vex enemies will now cover up their weak spot if you initially miss it it felt like. I'll have to pay more attention next time.

The weapons haven't changed much. The autorifles available were meh. They jumped around too much. The hand cannons were decent. I chuckled because the kinetic one was called The Devil Better... I guess that's a play on The Devil You Know/Don't. I didn't try the shotgun, the sniper was eh... but SMGs are beastly as hell. You won't hit anything after medium range like you can cheese with a hand cannon, but up close these melt anything really fast. The Titan had a solar SMG and it ripped through the cabal solar shields like no one's business. The grenade launchers were pretty stout too... but those are for trash mobs IMO. The fusion rifle was still the best. I didn't have access to a rocket launcher... The Warlock might have had one, but I was too stuck on the fusion rifle to look. Only having 6 shots is an adjustment though. (but its the perfect PVP nerf) I ran Pulse Rifle and SMG combos when I could. Pulse Rifle was my favorite legendary weapon. The Scout Rifle was terrible. It fired really slow and didn't seem to do much more damage than the pulse. Energy ammo dropped frequently, way more than its special ammo counterpart in D1 did. I never found myself running out of energy ammo.. in fact I ran out of kinetic a few times before coming even close on energy. This was great solely for my favorite exotic in the beta which I never stopped using the whole mission.

The Warlock... Dawn blade is as OP as I thought it would be. I shredded every yellow almost instantly with it, while the Nova bomb didn't seem to do as much because its not really that precise I guess. Its like a slow moving Hunter scatter nade now. It will home in on enemies. The glide is insane... its longer and higher than the other classes. I guess this is for dawn blade, because all that floating we saw in the videos is from the actual jump.. not the super itself. The healing rift is by far the best utility skill of every class. Screw damage rift.. healing rift can out heal mobs shooting you... it was a lifesaver in the strike when I was last guardian standing and had to revive.  That being said, Warlock got the worst weapon set up for the beta. The exotic they give you to play with is some shitty arc damage AR. It has a small mag and doesn't do much DPS. Plus I saw one arc shield the entire time through the mission and strike.

The Titan was... well a Titan. I didn't try Fist of Havoc because I already know what its like despite the changes to it. The barrier is interesting. You can't shoot through it nor can you shoot through the bubble from the sentinel ult. This is a pretty big nerf. Using the shield itself was pretty fun. I crushed a single yellow bar instantly with it but struggled on the triple yellow. I couldn't figure out how to throw it because I was too busy spamming the charge-melee with it instead. Overall its not really my favorite. The Titan jump is virtually the same in all 3 choices from the first game. The exotic the Titan had was no joke though. "Sweet Business" is outstanding for PvE, I don't see it being as good in PvP. Its a kinetic minigun that shoots slow for about 1.5 seconds and then shoots like you'd expect a minigun too but its laser accurate at top RPM. The mag is large enough to hold down the trigger and take out 4-5 enemies in succession.

Before I even go into the Hunter, let me say that it got, hands down, the best exotic to play with. Sunshot must be what Fatebringer felt like. Holy shit this thing is a beast. super low recoil, great range, and exploding enemies? I bet it gets nerfed. XD It's a solar hand cannon, so it was a joy tearing through solar shields.... which was featured heavily in the mission. This is the weapon I'll be running as my exotic once/if I get it. Paired with the Hunter's faster reload off critical hits, it more than made up for its 8 shot mag. This gun was made for the Hunter. I didn't play any arc strider, I stuck with Gunslinger. I leave it to Strider for a better review when he gets his hands on this class. I never played hunter in the first game so I have nothing to go by. I did like the 6 shot golden gun though. It seemed to perform as well as Dawn Blade on triple yellow bars, but unlike dawn blade, you have to actually have to be precise. I mean for big fat Cabal it wasn't an issue, but faster moving Fallen or Vex it requires more skill. I stuck with the triple jump, and I liked it better than anyone else jump. You get to where you want without being exposed in the air like the other two classes and it offers more mobility without the aid of a super. I found a few jumps to be more tedious to make than with Warlock/Titan, but in a fight It was far better. I'm not sure how I feel about the utility skill Hunter has though. It doesn't benefit the group at all. One is essentially shadow step that instantly recharged your melee... the other is a dodge that instantly reloads your weapon. I used the latter because I was having way too much fun with Sunshot... and furthers my belief that this exotic was made for the Hunter class. The dodge does recharge a lot faster than the barrier or rifts.

I'll run Strikes with Titan and Hunter and try some PvP tomorrow. I'll report back on what else sticks out to me.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

After playing a few rounds of Countdown, I can say its not very fun. I didn't see a way to pick Control, and if its random, I just kept getting countdown. The worst part of PvP is it seems to just follow competitive/ranked rules. If someone rage quits, you're just fucked for the rest of the match if you want to stick around for your loot. This is pretty stupid. Gunfights are very long now without shotguns or fusion rifles, you'll absolutely never win with 1 less man in any number vs number fights. And the thing about countdown is that all your cooldowns don't reset per round... of you used a nade, and died, with a string of bad luck you could go 2-3 rounds without ever getting your nade or even melee back. wtf? Its basically a shitty S&D. The warlock healing rift is just the best thing in this game as I've said and it translates over to PvP.... pretty much everyone was playing warlock and using healing rift to peekaboo corners and pop off rounds. Overall the PvP was highly unsatisfying. The final game, in this current format, you might as well leave it Iron Banner at all times because who ever has the best Kinetic and Energy weapons is going to win easily ever time when its nothing but medium range weapons.

Thanks for taking the time to write up those reviews. If I get the time over the next couple days I'll try out the public beta to see how the hunter class handles now. The warlock will definitely be nerfed by full release. lol. I couldn't imagine all of pvp being nothing but a single class.

I don't know. Its mostly because the hunters are pre-HoT Necros of this game. Someone posted a topic on reddit how Hunter's bring nothing to the group... and he is right. Warlock's and Titan's have a special movement as well... but the Hunter's is just tied to their utility because it gives them a insta-reload or melee recharge. I mean WTF? Titan gets an insta-reload on one of their barriers.

Wow. The grenades are that weak now? And supers taking up to 15 mins to charge? Holy hell. I didn't like the fact that sniper rifles were considered heavy now, but from that wall of text it seems like they either need to do some serious balancing or they're planning on making armor the new RNG grind by having different perks on all the armor to buff specific weapon classes. If they do that it'll make the entire transition from RNG roll guns pointless when everyone will have to keep multiple sets of armor in their inventory to buff the specific guns they want to use for a specific strike or mission.

I didn't notice the grenade weakness in PvE. At least the ones I were using would kill a single enemy with a direct hit... but in PvP they're very weak. I nailed a guy with a scatter nade and it maybe took half his shields, and no HP. They should have went in with the mind set that PvP and PvE are different and should be balanced separately... Its hilarious how the only game that actually does this is Call of Duty, I know thats not open world, but still. XD The gun play isn't fun because scout rifles are shit, so everyone is using Hand Cannons, Pulse Rifles, or ARs. Esports has done a lot of harm to gaming.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/21/destiny-2-beta-is-a-months-old-build-sandbox-already-has-higher-power-ammo-drops-and-punchier-grenades/

Eh, I guess I'm the only one that actually enjoyed the Strike Boss. It reminded me of a harder Undying Mind boss. Sure he takes a while to beat, but its not really boring. Its better than cheesing the Nexus, because you had too.

I wonder why the hell they'd want everyone to test a months old build of the game. I'll get in the beta this weekend and see what its like. I like a decent challenge to a boss, but not raid difficulty. But if the boss is mostly just a HP sponge like some higher end GW2 fractals it can get a bit tedious. I wish companies would quit with the pvp esports bullshit and just focus on pve solo / co-op.

The boss is a HP sponge, but its a 3 stage fight. the first is straight forward like a standard strike, you drop to another level and he's stationary, but makes the floor burn at times, double jumps are sufficient to survive, but there are pylons you can get too before the tell finishes and the floor damages you, and the last he ranges you while vex pour into the platform until he is almost dead and then he gets close and personal to try and kick your teeth in while self-detonating vex try to kamikaze you.

The months old excuse is what everyone uses these days. I thing even GW2 used it for the HoT beta. My only guess is that it was a time they knew they had the least amount of bugs possible. I mostly thing its just a cover... then again they could have purposely undertune everything, because the D1 alpha and beta were way overtuned and were definitely not a representation of the final game.

Initial thoughts, meh. I pretty much got what I was expecting from this, a lot of what we've already seen gameplay wise with minor tweaks to enemy A.I., weapons, and class adjustments. Don't get me wrong the opening story mission is pretty epic in its own way and can be challenging at certain points but the Cabal felt like the Cabal from D1, I noticed no real difficulty change. New Cabal types did throw me off a bit until I learned how they fought but overall it felt like I was fighting the same Cabal I tangled with on Mars. I do like how enemies will charge at you with a melee weapon now when you're in close proximity, made going for those melee kills a little more risky (as a Hunter anyways, I still need to try Warlock (I won't be trying Titan as I have no interest in the class)). Overall its a nice change to actually see a story at play here and knowing what this faction of Cabal's aim was, instead of fighting enemies that have no real drive only to be set pieces for a strike or fodder for daily bounty grinding. I did try out the strike but sadly I was placed in at the end against the final boss so I didn't actually get to experience the full thing but as DX points out he's an HP sponge and the weapons they give you barely do any damage so it's tedious (fun, I like some of the mechanics but tedious none-the-less). I plan on running it again tomorrow to, hopefully, get the full experience so I can give my thoughts on it. I have no want to play Crucible since they went 4v4 so you won't be getting any thoughts on that.

As for Hunters, the class as a whole hasn't changed any since D1 (Gunslinger wise, I don't know about Arcstrider). Outside of loosing some of our options in the gunslinger sub-class menu and gaining some new/tweaked ones it pretty much felt the same and I felt completely at home while playing (though I had to brush off the initial rust form not playing in over a year). I'm not entirely happy about the Golden Gun changes, while six shots is nice and it will one shot normal enemies I don't like how it feels weaker against stronger foes (not like 3 shots was any better) where in some cases it'll take 2-3 shots to kill them (the harpies on the final boss battle in the strike are 2 shots, which sucks since clearing out trash is kind of key to winning that fight). I like the dodge reload option, comes in handy when you're in a pinch and need more ammo (especially when you're using a Hand Cannon). Grenade options are still your standard fair and tripmines are still the way to go (imo, I didn't actually try out the other grenade types but they're exactly the same from D1). Overall Gunslinger Hunters will feel right at home with the class, it's the same from D1 with some minor tweaks (some good, some bad). It'd be nice to get a chance to use those bottom options in the third section of abilities so I could give a more complete review but for now this is what I got. Oh yea, Sunshot is a fucking beast of an exotic and I see it getting a nerf come release. That Hand Cannon is way to powerful for what it is.

Overall I'm not really impressed with D2 as it stands now. Granted this is a beta (and compared to D1's alpha and beta a pretty poor one) and an extremely short one at that I still don't see myself buying this. Is it fun? Yes but so was D1 up until you got to max level and had to start endlessly grinding for better loot you weren't always guaranteed to get. Unless there is some fundamental change to how endgame works in D2 I see this game suffering from the same problems D1 suffered from. Though I doubt my I'll change my mind I will be playing again tomorrow to actually do the full strike and try out Warlock and the Arcstrider sub-class so I'll most likely have more to say then.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

So I got on again today and tried out Warlock, have to say I'm actually really impressed with how Dawnblade plays and feels (don't get me wrong, way overpowered. I get a feeling it will see a nerf before release. The ability to knock out yellow barred enemies in 2-3 shots is way to useful). I actually think losing Sunsinger was a good thing if this is it's replacement (still doesn't mean I'm happy for the loss of self-res but the raw damage output of Dawnblade more than makes up for it if it doesn't get nerfed into obilivion). Healing rift is a little OP as well but I do like it, great for those oh shit moments (like the boss fight in the strike) when you need constant healing due to enemy damage output. Everything else feels the same as the Sunsinger loadout (grenades are the same, everything else seems relatively the same. Much like Gunslinger there are a few things missing and a few new things). I actually liked the exotic submachine gun Warlocks got, that ability to chain lighting between enemies is devastating (plus I think it reloads itself when it procs that, I found myself very rarely having to reload it. Wasn't really paying attention to what was causing it).

I did get to play the strike from the beginning and honestly it's not that great. The boss fight, while tedious, is fun but the strike as a whole felt rather bland. A few interesting parts here and there but overall it felt just like every other strike we've ever run in D1 (which is sad, some of the enemies were interesting but I didn't think they were utilized to their full potential here). I also thought it was extremely short, from start to finish I think it took no more than 20 minutes (then again my fire team members seemed to know what they were doing so that may be why).

As I said my thoughts haven't changed. I won't be picking this up, the bad taste D1 left in my mouth overshadows whatever potential this game could have (and I honestly don't see what potential it does have, it feels like Destiny 1.5 and I don't really see that changing). I hope everyone who bought it, yourself included DX, get you're $60+ worth out of this game because I know I wouldn't.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I tried every part of the beta tonight with the hunter class. Destiny 2 looks good, but its not enough for me. The mechanics of the hunter are pretty much the exact same as in Destiny 1. I don't like that. I expect sequels to have new mechanics to make it more distinctive like how every god of war game has new weapons, spells, etc. I stuck with triple jump and still felt like I couldn't get enough height half the time compared to other players around me. Golden gun was decent with 6 shots but felt a bit underpowered against some yellow bar enemies. The dodge roll to instant reload my gun was nice, but the recharge of it, melee and grenades was so abysmally slow I couldn't get into any timed routine at all for when to use them. :| Arcstrider felt just like bladedancer except it had no auto targeting enemies that made bladedancer amazing. But its a horrible subclass to use seeing as every enemy now melees the hell out of us. So if that staff attack doesn't kill everyone near me it triggers everyone's melee and they pummel the hell out me. I switched back to golden gun after trying out the super only once.

Onto the guns.. I hate that sniper rifles are a heavy now. Screw that. Theres so many areas where a sniper rifle would be beneficial and I have a whopping 6 bullets with half the enemies needing two shots to be killed. Makes the rifle almost pointless. Machine guns were horrendous and wouldn't kill anything before running out of ammo and needing a reload. Assault rifles would at least kill most enemies in a single clip easily, but hand cannons were superior damage. Sunshot was a great exotic but it felt so odd to swap from a hand cannon to another hand cannon. I didn't try out the grenade launchers tho.

I really liked the initial mission and it felt more fulfilling than all of Destiny 1's plot. XD Although the traveler still did nothing to defend itself. Maybe they'll get into the plot about it in D2 and explain what it actually is. I was half expecting the guardian to instant die seeing as in Destiny 1 hes a re-animated corpse brought back to life via the traveler's light via a ghost. Maybe bungie won't ever mention that plot line again. The strike was enjoyable until one of the people in my strike team quit near the beginning and was never replaced until me and this other guy wiped at the last boss 3 times. We wiped at another part twice and when we both respawned it skipped us to the next checkpoint instead of letting us attempt it a third time. The strike had a horrible drop rate for ammo. I nearly ran out of kinetic ammo repeatedly and I got a total of 10 heavy ammo for my sniper rifle the entire strike. 10. wtf. Along with the recharge timers being so slow I felt like all I could do was keep shooting my alternating hand cannons at all enemies regardless of what range they were and regardless of whatever shielding they were using. It felt like Bungie took the strategy out of the weapon combos and now expect everyone to rush right up to mid range at all times while getting sniped by psions.

Crucible being 4 vs 4 was a bad move. All a team needs is one hard core guy and the match is completely one sided like in the 4 matches I played. Whatever that one game mode was that required everyone to kill the enemy team or detonate the bombs is not enjoyable. Its YOLO. No respawn and for some reason a team mate can revive you after a 1 minute timer but each match I was in lasted no more than 1-2 minutes. Control had much smaller maps than in Destiny 1, probably to compensate for the lack of 4 extra players.. but as a result the spawn locations must be predictable because I felt like I was playing Call of Duty and getting killed every 15 seconds. x_x

I'm glad I got to play the beta, that first mission was definitely enjoyable. Sniper rifles being heavy with limited ammo and no real diversity for the hunter class from D1 means this game would be just like playing D1 for me, in new locations, but with no sniper rifle secondary. ehh. Warlock and Titan probably feel more diversified but I didn't really play either of those classes in D1.

A couple last things.. turns out arcstrider has some combos I didn't know about. This guy listed them all in this article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/07/21/five-things-i-wish-i-knew-when-i-started-the-destiny-2-beta/#e5bb8506e3cf

And the hunter's dodge roll instant reload seems so damn weak compared to the warlock's hp regen and the titan's shield. That shield was very useful, lasted a good 5-10 seconds and everyone could use it.. and then I dodge roll and save myself a whopping 2 seconds of reload animation. ummm.. ok.

I paid for the base game. It's really just something to do until GW2's Expac comes out and carries me into Anthem. They can talk about solo play all they want, but this game is still built to be played with friends. Once I get my hands on the open world I'll let you know how different it actually is if it is at all. Like I said before, a strike and PvP wasn't enough to show anyone anything. Plus I already noticed you can just run through the drill section without fighting. I guess they still haven't learned... I like how they contained it some, but I still think they should have made you defeat the Cabal enemies before some of the launcher control panels can be accessed. Its cool that its more "open" but at the same time, it makes it easier to run pass everything.

Sledge is right, the cool downs are abysmally slow... It makes sense for PVP, they need to split the CDs. Warlock's rifts can be nerfed 30% and the CD can be shorter to level it out. I think slotting Snipers into heavy was kinda silly as well. I think this was all a lazy move in case they make OP heavies, it wont matter when you hardly ever have ammo. Rocket launchers only get 1 rocket. They've basically made a poor choice to avoid another Gjally situation. I guarantee Ice Breaker will be back though, and unless they make it have shit damage it will be the new Gjally. They recharge rate will probably be way slower. But it will wreck PvP balance. 

I was surprised at how many skippable mobs there were. The one portal jump area had enemies spawning behind us that we could basically out run to get to the switches and in the drill area itself i saw a bunch of cabal that were down on some lower ridges that looked out of place since we never had to engage them to proceed.

Pvp is an even bigger disaster with those cool downs. In one round I got some heavy ammo from a spawned ammo location, then 3 seconds later I died without getting to use my sniper rifle. I respawned and the ammo is gone... And do my cool downs get reset? Nope. I have no heavy, no grenade and a crappy dodge to reload my gun while a Warlock hangs around his hp regen bubble and wrecks me 3 seconds away from my spawn location. -_-; on average i got 2 grenades per control match but i easily died and respawned as much as any cod game. 

The game will probably be alot of fun with a bunch of friends to play with and the campaign should be enjoyable and much longer than D1. The raids will probably be the highlight of the game again and might even have some cutscenes and more plot to go with them which will make playing with friends even more crucial if the raid lobby they have planned falls thru. 

That fushion rifle looks incredibly effective. But that clip also shows how one sided the pvp matches are. He went on a 5 kill streak against a team of 4 people. The first one died, but because the map is so small he spawned close enough to the guy that killed him that he died a second time within 9 seconds of his first death. Whats really funny is right at the beginning of that clip he name pops up in the kill feed.. He died right at the beginning, spawned.. lived 15 seconds, died, respawned and died again 9 seconds later. That guy is averaging about 10 seconds per life. XD

Within the first year there will be 6v6. I see people complaining about it. You can't play with your friends without leaving people out. This was a pretty stupid idea. If a raid team is 6, then you can't PvP together with your raiding buddies... Sometimes I have 5 people playing Overwatch with me, If we played Destiny, someone wouldn't be able to play. Not everyone that plays Crucible enjoys Trials. After I made it to the lighthouse that one time, that was enough for me ever again. I doubt I'll spend much time in the Crucible for this game.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/27/the-destiny-2-homecoming-missions-turbines-section-will-be-easier-in-the-final-game/

Holy shit, are people this fucking stupid? How hard was it to jump down, and then jump out to run the same direction the turbines were spinning. People in the comments on facebook are complaining about how certain classes couldn't jump over them. There was no point in jumping over them. That's like trying to pull open the door that says push, and then demanding the construction company change the door because its too hard to get inside. -_-;

ROTFLMAO! XD I died once on the turbine because I jumped right into that second turbine before I realized what was going on. But even as a hunter with crap jumps for height I had no problem with the area since it was pretty straight forward. I like this dev comment tho:

It wasn’t just beta players who felt this way, though, as according to game director Luke Smith, the room was changed when Bungie found it to be too hard. That all happened before the beta came out, and Smith was surprised to see the old version in the beta build.

Dev: "Its an outdated build, thats already been fixed." *jots down notes, 'nerf turbine room'*