DeathscytheX

Death Note

Because its the trailer and they don't want to give it away I guess... Sometimes that irritates me... because you want to see it, but people that never watched Death Note, which will be a good portion of the audience, need the surprise. This same thing is going to irritate me about the new Godzilla movie trailers. They wont show Ghidorah outside of maybe a wing or his feet, even though we all know he's a 3 headed monster.

I rather have an ugly as hell actor that does it right, than someone that looks the part and sucks. XD My main concern is L. He's way too emotional in the trailer... I mean its silly his face is covered the whole time, so instead of looking like a crazy genius when he sits in a chair on his feet, he just looks like a wannabe ninja. I get that its to portray to the audience hes keeping his identity a secret from light... but still. I don't like how they are doing it. It's one of those things where the producers think westerners are too stupid to understand.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This was a total train wreck XD. A terrible adaption full of teenage angst. They ruined L which is what made it the worst. They clearly didn't want to spend money on Ryuk because his face is always in the dark like in the preview. This would have worked out way better as a series anyways. They tried to cram the whole first half of the anime into an hour and forty minutes and threw in a lame ass ending.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This was one of the worst movies I've seen this year and I watch alot of syfy movies. All the characters were portrayed completely wrong regardless of white washing. Light wasn't portrayed as a psychopath genius murderer, L was an emotional disaster, Misa was a better killer than light. He named himself kira... And Ryuk was dog ass ugly. The Japanese death note movie had better cg. Wtf.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg