DeathscytheX

BLAME! - Netflix Original

This is a movie. I thought it was a series. I just finished it and it's worth watching.

The only thing that throws me off is the style must be the same exact people that did Ajin, because characters move exactly the same, and the faces are all very similar.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I watched this last week and thought it was pretty good.

Spoiler

Maybe I missed it, but did they ever explain why the AI wanted all humans killed on sight? They're pretty insignificant at this point considering the odds that a human will be born with those specific genetic markers to retake control of the city seems so inconceivable. All the AI would need to do is guard those key terminal points that such a person could jack in at. But even then.. why wouldn't the AI just destroy those locations anyway and eliminate it's only weakness? XD

Maybe if we get a sequel we'll find out the city grew so large its making a land bridge to the moon or something.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ah, that makes sense. I was thinking about it after I made that post and I realized the massive city could be a metaphor for a giant living body and the humans are a virus while all those drones instantly attacking them is the equivilant of an immune system responding with white blood cells.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg