DeathscytheX

What is your favorite original B movie?

Its pretty funny how much 80/90's B movies get parodied these days. Its pretty much a genre now. TV has made the most success out of it, most notably SyFy. But there have been indy films like Manborg and Kung Fury that have also capitalized off of it. But looking back, what was your favorite "bad movie" growing up?

If you know me, by now its not a secret Super Mario Bros. is my favorite XD, but a very close second goes to Suburban Commando. XDXDXD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

If I remember correctly Suburban Commando had one of my favorite scenes with a car alarm.

There are a lot of movies pre 2000 I really need to watch or re-watch.

Mostly stuff I find recommended to me by Good Bad Flicks. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/good-bad-flicks

Or Nostalgia Critic like Stephen King's It.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I have been thinking about this topic all day because I cannot bring myself to pick a single favorite movie. Theres just too many. XD Almost every Jean Claude Van Damme or Steven Seagal movie could easily make it into my top 20. XD

I don't think Masters of the Universe counts as a B movie because it's budget was big at the time (I think?):

XD

One of my top favorites is The Dungeonmaster:

Me and my older brother rented this from blockbuster when we were kids. The description on the back of the box said something like "A computer ace in the future must save a princess from an evil wizard." This was the early 90s when we watched this.. Within the first 5 minutes we realized "the future" was computer enhanced world of the 1980s with computers the size of rooms and reams of magnetic tape instead of hard drives. XD It was so bad.. the main guy even had his own version of Jarvis from Iron Man.. and he had augmented reality glasses that he also invented. XD This trailer doesn't even touch the hero's origin story at all of being a computer geek. XD This movie is so bad. If you haven't seen it I highly suggest it. XD

Have you ever heard Adam Savage from Mythbusters say "I reject your reality and substitute my own!".. this movie is the origin of that phrase. XD

Years later I came across this movie that I missed as a kid. Probably because its about sex robots. XD Cherry 2000 is a classic to me now.

I said I couldn't pick a single best movie but I was wrong. I almost forgot this amazing piece of work. My favorite B Movie of all time is without a doubt "Humanity's End"

Best movie ever. :rotflmao:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg