Sledgstone

Spectral - Trailer (Netflix)

1 post in this topic

I read that this was supposed to be an actual theatrically released movie but something went wrong and it became a Netflix property. The quality of the special effects are top notch and you can tell it was made with a decent budget. I enjoyed it. The military action was great and Call of Duty will probably rip off part of this for their next game. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/16/16486304/netflix-anime-original-films
      We'll have to wait until 2018 for the new anime series.
    • By Sledgstone
      Hell yes. Daredevil season 2 was the entire Punisher origin story and in that season netflix pulled off some of the most realistic gun fights I've seen in any movie / tv series. Sure movies have gun fights all the time, but for assault weapons, shotguns, etc. its all special effects and nothing physical. In daredevil season 2 it felt like they were literally shooting guns everywhere and each individual bullet hole was shown being created in the background as it happened. As long as the punisher series has that much detail this will be amazing. It better have that much detail because netflix needs another strong marvel series. Iron Fist and Defenders were horrible compared to their predecessors.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks promising and a couple of the scenes look like they were taken right out of the game. Alicia Vikander looks like Lara Croft in that outfit, but shes a very small woman (height and muscle) in comparison to Lara Croft in the video game. I hope her physical performance is believable considering how many men she'll have to kill. To hell with the double guns tho. I'd rather see her using only the bow and climbing axe the entire movie.. and maybe an assault rifle. lol.
    • By Dubird
      Squeeeeeee!