Sledgstone

The Last of Us Part 2 Reveal Trailer

I saw the director of the first game isn't coming back. Hopefully they can keep the legacy for the fanbase much like God of War did after Jaffe left. I think GoW has had at least 3 different directors and they managed to keep the spirit of the game unchanged.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I've never played an Assassin's Creed game before. Does anyone know if this is a good price for all these games considering I'd have to use Uplay (my pc can play them fine)? Or would I be better off picking these up on console during a PSN sale?
      https://www.humblebundle.com/assassins-creed-bundle

• By Sledgstone
      If you haven't played season 1 or 2, the trailer seems to be spoiler free and doesn't reference any of those events. WTF.. Jesus is in this!?
    • By Sledgstone
      I loved the first movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I've been playing Prince of Persia since way back in the Broderbund days. And just as those classic games broke the barriers of cutting edge gaming back then, the new Prince of Persia does the same. Throwing aside the old side scrolling action and breaking new ground with such entirely unique gameplay, the Prince of Persia series is redifined with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
      The game is played in 3rd person perspective with camera controls so excellent, you will never miss out on any of the action. If you were to watch someone playing this, you would think the controls would be intimidating. But in fact, the controls are simple to learn thanks to the basic tutorial that assists you through the beginning scenes.
      The plot is great because of its simplicity.
      To quote a description from the publisher:
      Basically, everyone is turned into a sand demon, but as you play, you soon realize there are 2 others not affected by the Sands.. a young woman of the Maharajah kingdom named Farah and the evil Vizier. They both possess objects that protect them from the affects of the Sand, such as the Dagger has kept the Prince safe.
      After the Sands of Time are released, you quickly discover that the only way to destroy the sand demons is to absorb their sand into the Dagger of Time. The Dagger also has other abilities, such as if you were to die abruptly by a missed jump, the Dagger can rewind time at your discretion so you can make another attempt.
      The Dagger can do this as long as it has sand reserves. To refill the Dagger, simply kill another sand demon and absorb its sand. As you progress through the game, the Dagger will become stronger with every kill enabling you to do other feats than just rewinding time.
      The game is tied together with action and puzzle solving. For example: Kill all the enemies in the room, then get from point A to point B to progress to the next area. And this is were the Prince's abilities really shine. By doing combinations of wall running, jumping, swinging, climbing, pulling switches, hitting levers and wall jumping.. this game is sure to keep you entertained.
      With no major stage boundaries or level completion notices, Prince of Persia is a constant, fluid, adrenaline rush adventure.
      Graphics: 10 Sound: 10 Control: 10 Camera: 8 Plot: 9 Gameplay: 10 Overall: 10 Platform: PlayStation 2 Genre: Action Adventure Publisher: UBI SOFT Developer: UBI SOFT Released: 11/06/2003
    • By Sledgstone
      "Come, join us guardian. In a lifeless world where the only things that exist are you and the enemies that spawn. Ignore these wolves. You'll only see them in a cut scene anyway. Here, have a free gjallarhorn and don't notice any more flaws."

No Bungie. No thanks. I already have that weapon and its pointless because its does so little damage to almost every enemy. I'm not paying you money for an upgraded version of the exact same weapon I bought on the last day I played your game. Good luck in the future. Maybe Destiny 2 will be good but I'm not a raid guy and I realized that you're all about raids and no significant in game plot. I'll pass. This is one of those games that if I want to know the story about, I'll watch it on youtube so I can skip 200 hours of gear grinding to watch a total of 2 hours of cutscenes and dialogue.