After leaving her all-female island, Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) discovers her full powers and true destiny while fighting alongside soldiers during World War I.

I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. :D I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. XD On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This movie was outstanding. DC's best movie so far. One of the things I hate about some of the animated moves is when they do that "fresh off the island" Wonder Woman and she seems to be as dimwitted as a Neanderthal that's only good at fighting. They handled this very well in the movie, while she was naive about the ways of the world, she had a basic understanding of it and was classically educated. There were bits and pieces in there that were added for humor's sake, but nothing overly cringeworthy to make her look like a blundering oaf. 

The action sequences were great, they stayed away from the overly CG night explosions everywhere 300 style until the very end when it needed to be like that. The action was great, the story was great, and the supporting cast was interesting. Pacing was really good, it never felt like it was dragging. I must apologize for ever doubting Gal Gadot could fill this role, she's amazing. She made a very good transition from BvS Wonder Woman that was experienced in modern civilization to Naive Wonder Woman. It was very believable and well acted with class and dignity.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yes, must highly recommend.  Gal Gadot was an amazing Wonder Woman, the action was well done, the story was paced well (though some of the exposition seemed a bit rushed, very minor issue imo), and was a lot of fun to watch.  DC FINALLY has a great super hero movie!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

You should have watched it, Gal Gadot did a magnificent task portraying the character of Wonder Woman. It's not boring, and the visual effects are pretty outstanding. I hope that Justice League (Unite the League) will be as successful as this movie. 

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

This movie was amazing and I loved every minute of it. I wish it was a marvel movie so Wonder Woman could team up with the Avengers instead of DC's current Superman and Batman incarnations. I've been getting into BF1 more lately and seeing the WW1 vehicles and weapons in Wonder Woman was spot on. There was even landship briefly in a scene. :D

I'm really hyped for this. The first one was super enjoyable even though the end was mad cheese. Hopefully they don't do that this time. XD Gal Gadot is so pretty and kicks ass. They really couldn't have picked a better actor for this role.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

GG: yeah well ^_^; im little impatient and usually spoil it with watching all the fight scenes on YT (leaked) while it was still fresh in theatres. forgot about it until it was free on amazon prime and i just couldnt watch it through bc i already saw the best scenes and know the ending as well so everthing else seemed dull 

sledge: ive heard that setting was suppose to be in WW2, but since gal godot's israeli nationality and movie studio wanted to avoid any controversials involving jewish ppl altogether so they just went with WW1 era. i know WW2 games and movies are overlydone and the movie turned out okay without it but still shouldnt have succumbed to pc imo

and i dont think i can take kristin wiig setiously as a villian after that bridemaids bathroom scene XD 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

It was a fun movie. The first one was definitely much better. I liked the colors of her new armor because the more vibrant colors went well with all the colors of the 80s, but it doesn't actually look like armor anymore compared to the first movie, especially her boots. I watched it on Christmas, and now that its been a few days it got me wondering what the point of the flashback to Themyscira was about at the beginning of the movie. I don't see how any of that tied into the plot. Although it was awesome to see Hippolyta in her armor again. What really surprised me was Kristen Wiig, she played a great character.

Spoiler

I didn't get the wish guy's overall motive.. he just starts spiraling out of control and eventually wanted to give everyone everything to give him self power and make himself live forever I guess? After he gives everyone wishes in bulk the world over there would be no more ways for him to manipulate his powers and in the end he was going to just live forever like a highlander roaming the now screwed over world because he would have completely destroyed everything. I'm guessing thats the monkey paw aspect of the wishes, he'd get his power and lifespan, but there would be no one to enjoy it with since everyone would be nuked and his kid would be dead. What I don't get is he somehow knew the crystal was real, and somehow did the research and found out about the wish crystal to begin with.. and I'm guessing he was the one who hired those thieves at the beginning of the movie to steal it initially? Maybe I missed some of these connections or maybe it was just plot holes. I don't know.

Overall it was a fun movie, the action was great and Gal Gadot looks beautiful in costume and is a bad ass Wonder Woman. The first movie had much better writing and more cohesive plot.

Pretty turdy overall, I felt bad for Wiig cos her character was so under-used. The main bad guy - great actor and acting overall - but a weak Wonderwoman plot and fight sequences that just didn't wow. The end was sub-par. Sigh! 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.