Sledgstone

Warcraft Adventures finally released

1 post in this topic

Someone in Russia named Reidor uploaded the full game. It looks like there are issues getting it play with the audio synced correctly. I've always been interested in this game, but I'm not going to screw around with trying to get it to work. I'll watch a full gameplay of it on youtube later this week in my free time. The game looks great. The UI is very similar to the original The Secret of Monkey Island. I loved games like this. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone

Variety is reporting that Legendary Pictures has signed Duncan Jones to direct the Live-action Warcraft movie. The only movie I've seen that Duncan Jones has directed was "Source Code" and I'm wondering if this director will make something that fans will enjoy. Its a shame Sam Raimi backed out while working on his Oz movie. I know not everyone is a fan of Sam Raimi, but I think he would have made something amazing out of Warcraft.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone

Variety is reporting that Legendary Pictures has signed Duncan Jones to direct the Live-action Warcraft movie. The only movie I've seen that Duncan Jones has directed was "Source Code" and I'm wondering if this director will make something that fans will enjoy. Its a shame Sam Raimi backed out while working on his Oz movie. I know not everyone is a fan of Sam Raimi, but I think he would have made something amazing out of Warcraft.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.geekologie.com/2011/02/a_chinese_starcraftwarcraft_am.php
      Click the link for pictures.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/15424.html
      ohhhh... I have a feeling this could be a good movie. But what would the plot be like? Or main characters?