DeathscytheX

Sonic Mania

Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles are probably my favorite games in the series. I hope this is as good. I'll def be getting it for the Switch. With night shifts starting tomorrow, I might find myself at Firestone before work, instead of being able to drop it off and pick it up when my shift is over. All they ever play is the gameshow network on their TV. XD I need some games that will last on the 6 hour spectrum of battery life.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Gameshow network.. XD The dealership I always go to end up having NBC on all the time. There was always a remote sitting there on a bench with some magazines so someone could change the channel, but nobody would touch it. Probably in fear that someone would be offended that we changed the channel the other people were watching. But one day I was the only one there. I grabbed that remote and found out it had no batteries in it. It was all a setup just to crush my hopes that I had any control there.

Did you get the new Blaster Master yet? That should run great on battery life too.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ROTFLMAO XD It was probably some social experiment.

Yeah I have Blaster Master, Its really good, but I stopped half way through. I save those games for instances where the power/internet goes out, or a trip to firestone. I'd like to see more games ported like this. The graphics are really nice. It keeps the traditional visuals, but they are cleaned up to have none of the old flashing/fading glitchy errors. I'd love for them to do Super Metriod like this.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!