Myk JL

Skyrim on PS4 & Xbox One! .... also fallout stuff.

I remember breaking my PS3's Blu-Ray Player & how I was just mad I couldn't just buy a digital copy through PSN. I could've bought a digital copy through Xbox Live, but decided to wait if Skyrim ever came to PSN. Now it probably will & I will also probably get the Lesbian Khajiit couple I wanted back in 2011 through mods!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I have the legendary edition of Skyrim on Steam, but since my graphics card couldn't handle it with the high resolution textures I haven't played it yet. I doubt I'll get this on ps4 because I already own it on PC. Even with the enhanced graphics on ps4 I don't see how it'll even compare to the PC version.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

With an exception to Xbox, (Nintendo,) & MMOs I tend to buy games I'm addicted to more than once. I have games for PC I know I can't play due to my current PC being weak or those games not being able to run on my Steam Machine. I'll someday have a laptop powerful enough to run all my current PC games. Assuming that future OS I'm being forced into can run old games.

The Skyrim Special Edition is also coming to PC for free if you already own it & all of its DLC. But even then there are plenty of mods that make Skyrim look better than what Bethesda just showed. I wonder if any of those graphics mods will be coming to consoles or if they're left out along with Adult Only mods.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

2 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

I doubt I'll get this on ps4 because I already own it on PC. Even with the enhanced graphics on ps4 I don't see how it'll even compare to the PC version.

Oh it never will. The PC version with all of the graphical overhaul mods will be better looking then the PS4/XBone overhauls.

I'll most likely pick this up since I haven't actually gotten a chance to play through it (I own the Legendary Edition on Steam but the graphics card in my laptop can barely handle playing it on low settings and I really have no quarrel buying another copy of it (in fact I have multiple copies of various games (I own three copies of Dust (PS4/PC/360), two copies of Valiant Hearts (PC/PS4), two copies of FFXIV (PC/PS4), and a few others)). Plus I can't play games like these with a keyboard and mouse, just throws me off (I refuse to by an XBone controller just to play it on my PC and I don't have the proper connections to hook up and use my 360 controller on my PC (I've tried to get it working but it won't work no matter what I do).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Lol, I own FF7 for PS, PS3 and PC. I don't have a problem owning multiples either as long as they only cost a few bucks here and there and I don't want to play it on a particular system again.

Do you have an official Xbox 360 wireless controller? That was the best thing I purchased years ago for PC gaming. I read the off brand ones aren't recognized on PC half the time and only wired or "wireless for pc" versions will work on pc. The one I bought has a usb dongle. Plug and play. Windows 7 and 10 recognized it immediately and I never had to install a thing or configure it. Its been a while since I used it, but if I remember right I can hit the xbox button and it'll show my battery life on the monitor with the xbox logo. Steam instant recognizes it too and goes into big picture mode on demand for me. I'm going to buy a steam link at some point so I can hook it up to my 42 inch tv, xbox 360 controller and use my pc like a console in my living room. I'd have already done that, but I need a good graphic card first. *still waiting for a good sale to happen in a couple weeks*

5 hours ago, Myk JL said:

The Skyrim Special Edition is also coming to PC for free if you already own it & all of its DLC.

Oh crap. Thats pretty damn awesome. I looked it up and it was confirmed on twitter. :D I think I'll wait to play this until the special edition is released now, thanks for the heads up.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Meh, my controller is an official one but my laptop doesn't want to recognize it (and believe me I tried everything to get it to work). I should dig out my old white one and see if it works with my laptop or not (my black one is the one that doesn't work (I own 2 360's. The original white one and the slim black one)). It's not that big of a deal since I can't play the game on my laptop anyways and I own very few games were I prefer a controller over my mouse and keyboard.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589