I stick to FUNI streaming for the most part, but I always check out netflix now and then for their exclusives... which is generally always better than their stale library. This was a pretty good watch. I'll def watch Season 2 when they get it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I finished this series tonight. I was pleased with it. I loved the amount of violence in it. I just wish the main character was "the guy with the hat" than the young guy (whatever his name is. lmao). That guy was too boring and naive.

Spoiler

The guy with the hat was this anime's bad ass and I look forward to seeing him possibly taking over the country in season 2. :D

After watching Deadpool I thought, man I'd love to have those powers. Then after watching AJIN, I'm like.. NOPE. Endless experimentation sounds much more plausible than becoming a superhero. No thanks. x_x

The animation style takes a bit to get used to tho. Its like they took the animation style of RWBY and made it more anime based.. but then lowered the character's FPS so it seems like nobody actually moved fluidly. Kind of odd.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It's hard to find an anime where a kid isn't the main character. I don't know what or where the trend came from. I started watching Dimension W, and not only is it great, the main character is a man. Sadly it's a simulcast and I watched all the dub eps which is only 1 ep behind the subs.

I finished season 2 last night and I'm really surprised by how much difficulty the japan and US military were having dealing with a single Ajin. It was a great season but it seemed so implausible to me that no military strategist could devise a fool proof way to neutralize and secure an Ajin.

Spoiler

Instead of using a massive neurotoxin to kill a massive radius of people just to kill the guy long enough for them to secure him, they would have been better off just bombing the entire area so he'd be buried alive. Or use a crap ton of sleeping gas and flood the sewers with the stuff. All they had to do was knock him out medically and hook him up to an IV of sedative... but they never do that. It also makes no sense to me why they were restrained the way they were in the airplane in the last episode. Once knocked out they should never allow those ajin to regain consciousness again. I was half expecting the US military to put him in a large coffin, fill it with quick setting concrete and then dump him in the ocean all within 20 minutes of the initial sedative... but instead they put them in some deep sea diving looking suit with restraints and no meds to keep them knocked out.. wtf. Hell, they could have made those suits vacuumed sealed with no air and let them stay perpetually dead from lack of oxygen. They'd probably just sit there endlessly emitting tendrils of black particles endlessly without ever regaining consciousness.

Overall it was a great series but if there was a character like L from Death Note in charge of the police I bet it wouldn't last more than 4 episodes. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yes, but if you've learned anything from anime, Americans and the American military are always portrayed as pig headed idiots, that are villainous do-gooders if we're not some futuristic world dominating empire like in Code Geass. XD