DeathscytheX

Battlefield 1

Go to gun in class customization and hit triangle on it to change the irons, it helps a lot. The default irons are terrible on most of the rifles. I don't think the mortar will get nerfed because I'm never really wrecked by it. It doesn't kill in one hit on a 100% HP enemy. It's an effective counter to people camping, bunkered in capping the flag. The cap radius is so massive now, it helps a lot. 

Keep using gas nades in choke points. The hit markers are great warning signs. 

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This Mondragon rifle is a damn beast. Less recoil than the Selbstlader with the same damage. Sadly only 10 rounds though. 

Here is my dreadnought massacre. XD if it wasn't for the super long cool down between shots I'd say it was OP. 

Great kill streak with the Mondragon! :D Even with that cool down that dreadnought is insanely OP just from watching your video. XD Every shot is a guaranteed minimum 1 kill and the AOE is huge. XD And wtf... pause it at 1:46 and look at the mini map, you destroyed an enemy bomber and got a triple kill because it was flying directly above the dreadnought. I bet those 3 people were pissed. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

XD I forgot to mention that. I was so confused at first because I instantly got kills but the camera kept moving. I bought the Model 10-A Slug variant, and OMG this is what I've needed on Assault. Decent range and accuracy. Operations is no place for SMGs, I don't play TDM on BF because... why? The Slug is a 2 shot kill at pretty crazy ranges for a shotgun.... I'll be sticking with this until I max out my Assault class.

I can't believe that douche in the Dreadnought tonight. I'm glad we still won. Victory on both maps is hard to come by on attack. I guess Behemoth trolls are bound to happen. Or maybe he's some stupid social justice gamer trying to stop 6 people wasting time in a boat because "it takes a whole squad off the field of battle"... he could be one of those assholes. Honestly that may be the case in Conquest, but the Behemoth system was designed for Operations it feels like, and the other game modes that have it are just an added bonus. The Blimp and the Dreadnought are the most powerful and crucial parts to the attack wave 2 and 3. The train is the worst IMO, it doesn't have the long range devastating fire power of the Dreadnought or the field of view that the blimp has. everyone can just stay away from it and it can't hurt you. They should have placed objectives closer to it.

I really wish they'd fix the damn gas mask bug on medic. Its getting frustratingly difficult, and they need to fix the revive mechanic from turning you backwards and disorienting you completely. That didn't happen in BF4, I got plenty of revenge kills off a revive... but the damn gun bugging out too makes it even worse. X_X

I like that the blimp and the train can be driven, but the dreadnought should be on a fixed path like the train, only go forward and back. To be able to turn the ship so only the front end faces the objectives negates the entire damn ship from having any line of sight to attack. -_-; Regardless of the troll's opinion it screws the team regardless because everyone will spawn in it. I'm actually wondering if that guy was working with a friend on the other team to swap the dreadnought to the enemy team. On one attack phase the dreadnought killed me 3 times and we were the attackers. It could be possible to troll the damn boat, have everyone get out from frustration and then have the driver exit after an enemy bomber parachutes out and lands on it. If the thing is empty an enemy could possible take control of it.

This thing is a fucking beast. I got 29 kills on Monte Grappa with it. It was my best sniping match ever. The sweet spot is at that just right spot. I zero in at 150m and its a one hit kill every time. Its velocity is even faster than the SMLE too.

And this Pistol, WTF. XD There is no way this thing doesn't get nerfed. I remember when I first pulled it out and waxed someone instantly, I was so shocked. Its hip fire is crazy good and its recoil is better than the 1911. The recoil has to be glitched or something, because the stats say it should be flying all over the place like a revolver.

Thats a great rifle. That Mars Automatic is crazy powerful, but that guy's video with his quickscoping and crazy high speed mouse sensitivity. I'd probably get a damn migraine playing at that speed after an hour. x_x

I watched levelcap's video on what he thinks in the best weapons for each class and he has me pretty convinced on the SMLE MKIII or Russian 1895 for scout:

It depends on the map really. Argonne, Scar, and Amiens, you should probably go SMLE. But Grappa, Empires Edge, and any of the desert maps the Springfield is superior because those maps have longer engagements. The further sweet spot really comes into play. I like the telescopic scope for its 10x magnification, but I get counter sniped more because of its glint. 

Screenshot_20161026-015132.jpg

I finished this tonight. You can guess that the 20 revives was the most infuriating of all. I swear this game knows what I'm trying to do. Once I got to the revive part I was put on defense where people are even worse about skipping revives, and I missed out on a lot because of the gas mask bug. I blew through everything else. I thought the rifle grenades were going to be the worst part, but they got a significant buff from the beta. If it wasn't for the fact that syringe and med crate were so good, I'd be running it all the time. My last 4 kills came off locking a door and spamming them through the small window in a bunker on Monte Grappa. XD

The Scout medal is total BS though. its 3rd tier is destroy 3 vehicles with K bullets. WTF? K Bullets do 5 damage. You have to be lucky to get that. If these medals weren't weekly it would be more reasonable. They need to change this medal and do something more realistic, like stop 10 repairs on tanks with K bullets. Or another gadget all together like sniper decoys. After doing the Medic I still can't decide what my favorite gun is for the class. Its between the Mondragon Opitcal and Cei Rigotti Optical. The Selbstlader just doesn't have the accuracy unless you control your shots like Levelcap said. They really made sure to put some fair trade offs amongst the guns in this game.

I miss the old ribbon and medal system from BF4. Every match felt like I was working towards a goal. Now half the rewards are pretty pointless to me. With medals being weekly I'll be lucky to get a few done in a week because I don't have the time to play like I'd like. And with the weapon crates being completely rng it only favors people that can put many many hours in per week. I really like BF1 but its not nearly as OCD inducing to me like BF4 was. I used to load up the battlelog app and check how close I was to every medal, assignment, vehicle unlock and what dog tags I ripped off my last melee. Now theres none of that. We unlock the guns and vehicle variants with warbonds once we hit a certain level. :| I don't understand DICE's logic of simplifying the game so much outside of combat. Don't get me wrong, the combat is still amazing. lol. But RNG and time gated crap needs to stay with MMORPG games and not the FPS genre.

Destroy 3 vehicles with k bullets.. lmao! Good luck with that. XD

I got ahold of that double smg sentry kit, damn the TTK is ridiculous. It took someone with an AT Rocket Gun to finally take me down. 

Here a just a few multikills that I chuckled at. Nothing like being in the right place at the right time. 

Edited by DeathscytheX

I almost got the sentry kit for the first time yesterday, but a squad mate beat me to it by about 2 seconds. The sentries weakness is that it has no gas mask right? I killed a flametrooper in the campaign by shooting its fuel pack on it's back. It caused an "oh shit" animation for the guy as he kept reaching behind him and then exploded. XD I'm going to assume the same thing happens to a flametrooper in multiplayer because I killed/exploded one yesterday with my tank. XD These elite classes are strong but I'm glad they have weaknesses. Its great that you were getting healed, medics can make those elite classes last so much longer with a med pack at the right time. Any idea what the tank hunter's weakness is?

Holy crap! XD I was thinking.. the only thing that could take you out could be a tank.. nope. XD lmao. The range on that shotgun is amazing. I'm really surprised it can one shot kill at an almost medium range like that with such a quick rate of fire and relatively moderate reload animation. I need to unlock that asap.

Yeah, the range on this thing needs to be toned down for real. XD There is no point to using slugs with you can just hip fire tyrannosaurus rekt people left and right. You're hip fire aim has to be on point, (Thank you Overwatch), but its still absurd. The Trench gun can shoot twice as fast, but its range is no where near the Model 10-A. Its basically Invective vs. prenerf Fellwinter's Lie. XD You can keep your gas mask on at all times and be unstoppable. I played Oil of Empires and when they pushed us to the castle, I kept jumping off the side and getting 5-6 kills at a time from squads trying to break through that crumbling wall on A. I think I started a trend that match because I started getting killed by the 10-A after a while. I'm one battlepack away from getting an elite box.

BTW I noticed battlepacks are in the store section now, nothing is there when you click on it, but I figured they'd start selling them like Overwatch. I doubt they'll ever increase the drop rate because of that.

That medic bug is pretty common, you died in reload animation and it kept going. I've been revived where my gun is permanently half way ADSed. Its better than being revived and your gun looks normal and so you go on your merry way only to find out it doesnt shoot when you pull the trigger. -_-;

I got my service star for the Model 10-A XD Someone on the official forum was crying how shotguns are too weak, wtf? XD L2P.

The battlepack system needs to be reworked. I don't mind that they are going to sell them, but they could give everyone a battle pack every rank up like Overwatch does... if anything 100 scrap would suffice. Every 5 ranks you could buy an enhanced battlepack or every 9 ranks you could buy a superior. Right now I only have 3 skins in my inventory. I have a distinguished for the Rigotti and BAR, and a Legendary for my Model 10-A. I got a legendary for a gun I'll rarely use so I scrapped it today. The point is, I don't really keep any of my skins because battlepacks are hard to come by and I'm constantly trying to save up another 900 for next weeks revision... which is sorta BS, because at the rate I play, which is significantly more than Sledge and Strider, I only get one shot at one of the 3 legendary skins. Which means its tougher for you guys unless you play 4 and a half hours a day, which is what I've averaged (And its more like I've played 6-7 hours a day, and maybe 3 on days I have to work a late and come back early the next day XD). In 54 hours I've managed to collect a little over 1300 scrap.... and 270 of it was from my lucky legendary today.

That blows for people that only have an hour or two a day to play. I know with Overwatch I would get at least 3 boxes a night ranking up, and casual player could get at least one a night. Hell there has been a day where I didn't get a single battlepack. DICE needs to step up their game. LevelCap bought enough monster to get like 80 battle packs and he said he just barely got all the skins for this week. I hate monster energy drinks, I wish it would have been Mt. Dew or something. There is an audience out there that will buy battlepacks no matter what, but they'd serve their fans better by adding promotion battlepacks along with the RnG system. It only takes 1 good Operations match to rank up. I rank up about every other round.