DeathscytheX

Titanfall 2

After playing a bit, I noticed a few differences from the first game.

One, it takes a lot more to get a titan than it use to. This may be because of the lack of AI. I only played Hardpoint Amped because I'm not interested in the money in the bank mode. My first two matches i didn't even get a titan as I got a feel for the game again. A larger part of this is because 90% of the matches have been super lopsided. My only losses are the only games that were close. There were 2 matches I won 400-12. Either people never played hardpoint/domination, or COD players can't handle a real movment system. XD

Spawn trapping in this mode is really bad. One the match started I skipped A or C and went for B and then proceeded to try to cap the other teams home. Once this was accomplished you can build a perimeter outside of the point and just rape them as they come out. Again this also could have been to poor players. Once the enemy capped my home point, I went for their home point, traveling the outside of the map.

Titans are a lot more durable in this game, that or the anti-titan infantry weapons are just super weak. Its hard to tell if HP has been increased or everything has been nerfed, because I've yet to see a drop ship go down either. Pilot v. Pilot TTK is in a great place. Its amazing how COD lost its ability to code hit detection after these guys left. The movement system is still as fluid as I remember, but sometimes it gets a bit aggressive when you're just trying to run through a 1st floor window. The slide mechanic is a bit wonky and slow feeling. That def needs some tuning. You also can't boost slide from a stationary position which gets irritating if you turn a corner and there is a low hang you need to crouch under because you didn't have time to regain momentum and perform a slide. I've died a few times becasue of this.

Overwatch has really spoiled me with their red skull kill confirmation over the crosshairs. The TF2 relies on text under the crosshair. While its nothing new, its a bit dull and hard to confirm. I miss the MW2 pop it use to have.

EDIT:

After seeing the reddit and forum, this beta is getting received really negatively. Sadly the TTK which I like is a main issue. I'm honestly tired of the argument that higher TTK requires more skill. I disagree. It gives lesser skilled players a fighting chance. Low TTK rewards the best aim and map awareness for arcade shooters like this. *sigh* I'm sure Respawn will cave and up the TTK. Low TTK shuts down the 1 man team carry... which is why there is a big fuss about it, Everyone thinks they're a solo all-start team carrier, and when they got shut down fast they get mad. -_-;

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I forgot to turn my ps4 on to download this beta earlier or I would have tried this today. I'll get on there tomorrow and try it out. My younger brother tried it out and was disappointed. He said he played 3 rounds and never saw a single titan. I'm guessing with the AI being removed people can hardly get the points needed to get a titanfall. I read someone else call the titans the equivalent of a kill streak now that there is no base timer. I'm really surprised there isn't a base timer now. The little I played of Titanfall 1 was enjoyable because no matter how bad I sucked, I still got a mech to pilot around. The AI in the first game prevented alot of spawn camping from what I remember. Also, my brother tried it on his xbox one instead of his ps4. On Xbox one it showed up as 'pre-alpha' as a download. This doesn't sound too promising considering the release date is only 2 months from now and they're not even running a beta for the PC version.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I depends on the game mode I guess. Amped Hardpoint, you can get a mech fast just by camping a point. One of the maps me or Strider just sat in a pod endlessly contesting B until we got a Titan. People have started learning this to a point where most the team just camps home and unleash a huge titan assault. Sometimes it works. we lost a few times after being ahead a good bit because they had 4-5 titans up and locked down B and home. It really ruins the mechanics of the game that meant for fast and endless movement. One match two guys kept  sniping on top of home the entire match.

Also the party system is bugged to hell and back. After one match we kept getting put in different games. We had to back out and invite each match. Strider made an AC network which made inviting faster, but it still annoying. Everyone is too busy bitching about TTK that its not even being mentioned that this is a big problem.

Also Scorch Titan blows. I hope Ronin is in next week's test. They're both Pre-Alpha, but outside some balancing issues and the party bug, it runs smoothly. The skill ceiling is a lot higher than Titanfall 1, and thats whats turning people off. I'm sure they're trying to push for e-sports.

As someone who never got a chance to play the first Titanfall this pre-alpha has been somewhat of an eye opener, mostly because I'm spoiled by BF4's TTK (it's a lot slower) and just the whole BF mentality. It took me 4-5 matches to start getting hang of the game (I'm totally out of practice with COD like games, I'm not used to the run and gun mentality anymore) and an additional 4-5 matches to get my twitch reflexes back (which are still not up to my COD4 days).

I only played Amped Hardpoint, even before DX joined me so most of my impressions will be based on that mode (Pilot vs. Pilot doesn't interest me (I'm so used to objective based gameplay now I don't think it ever will again) and the Bounty Hunt mode just seems cheesy and slightly retarded with it's whole banking money mechanic). Much like DX my first couple of matches I never got a Titan and barely even see any pop which I'm quite sure is attributed to the lack of AI in game now (a few of my friends played the original and based on what they said and DX's comments it seems AI really helped pad the spawn timer on the Titan). To me the Titans seem overly weak but then again I have nothing to base my thoughts on since I didn't play the original, it seems way to easy to kill a Titan or at least it seemed that way when I was in one (my god my Titan dropped extremely fast) or fighting one (I have mastered the grappling hook and I'm pretty sure if there was a belt buckle for it I'd have one for riding Titans, I so love stealing their batteries). The only real way to speed up getting a Titan, besides getting kills, is capturing a point and sitting on it. Everytime you get a point you get 5% on your Titan meter and you get points rather quickly so it doesn't take long to get your Titan (I think kills give roughly 3-4% but I can't be sure, wasn't really paying attention since the game moves so quickly). As DX said Scorch is kind of a joke. Between it and Ion you're better off going with Ion as it's easier to use and has some damn good weapons and an awesome core ability (that laser is devastating). I really do hope they put Ronin in next weekends test.

I can't honestly compare abilities and weapons either but if this pre-alpha keeps the gun mechanics the same the R-201 Assault Rifle is going to be everyone's go to weapon (the CAR is a good weapons as well but I found myself sticking with the R-201). It's got the best range, great handling, and does a pretty good amount of damage to enemies. Like DX I have to agree that the Anti-Titan weaponry seems really weak for what it's supposed to do, taking very little to no health off of enemy Titans (the charge beam is about the only thing that does reasonable damage). As for pilot abilities I'm in love with the grappling hook. I find myself always going back to it because I feel so naked without it. It just makes getting around the map so much easier though it is a little wonky. I tried Holo-pilot and wasn't a really big fan, Stim is nice but I need more time with it, I have yet to get a chance to use cloak, and the Pulse Blade is really nice but I have a hard time giving up my grappling hook for it. Grenades are fun but it seems the two most used grenades are going to be the Electric Smoke Grenade and the Gravity Star, they're by far the best ones in the game (Frag is a little wonky and the EMP or whatever it's called is really situational). As for the wall running mechanic it's going to take me some time to get used to it as it seems to annoy me more then anything (though I am getting really good at using it to get around the map).

The party system is atrocious. It's really annoying that you drop out of your party at the end of every match and had I not made that network DX and I would of spent most of our night inviting each other through the normal system. I really hope they fix it for next weekend because it's retarded to have to keep dropping out after every match to reform your party. If you get on tomorrow Sledge and I'm on (or if I'm not let me know) I'll get you into the AC network (I have it closed right now since I want to keep it between us, don't really want random people joining it) so it'll make it easier for us to play together if we're all on together.

Honestly though the game is fun and for a pre-alpha this is extremely polished. If they can work out the party issues and some of the imbalances on the maps I think this game will do extremely well. I honestly don't know why people are bitching about the TTK, I think it's in a good place for a game like this (no matter how you look at it this is a major contender for COD's audience and it shows) and I honestly don't like fast TTK games anymore. Sadly the game is going to suffer coming out so close to Battlefield 1 and it's going to hurt Respawn quite a bit.

3 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

This doesn't sound too promising considering the release date is only 2 months from now and they're not even running a beta for the PC version.

This is actually because they don't want PC players getting a hold of the single player campaign because for some reason they can't split the MP from the SP for this alpha (I don't know, I heard Matt say this last night during his stream as the reason he was given when he asked them). It's still not good that this is a pre-alpha test but by the sounds of it the SP campaign is done and ready to go so maybe they're just trying to get all the bugs worked out before they finalize the MP (they said during the little intro into MP that this is a stress test as well as a pre-alpha so it seems they're testing their server capabilities as well).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The main reasons Titans melt so fast in this game is the new battery thing. I don't like it. The anti-titan weapons were the main way to take them down in the first game, and they were a lot stronger, and could blow up drop ships with coordinated efforts. Now they centered everything around the battery removal, and infantry can't even put a dent in the drop ship, much less 2 titans. In the first game, you could rodeo, but the animation wasn't set. You'd jump on, pull up a panel and start shooting into the titan's circuitry. It would take a good 3-4 mags to finish off a titan this way, and it wasn't designed to kill the titan, only weaken it. Now you lose almost 80% of your HP from battery removal, and its the best way to take down a titan so everyone does it. There is no way to stop people from doing it either with the grappling hook being the go to perk. If you jump out and try to kill the pilot, you'll probably end up dead as well. The vent gas defense isn't in the beta and was the go to method for me to get rid of pilots. It was a lot like the electric cloud grenade, hell it could have been electric smoke that you vented, its been so long since I played, but it would end pilots fast if they stayed on. The titan weaponry is shit for taking on infantry now as well. The Ion is so inaccurate with its big spread. It feels too lose and clumsy. You could wreck some fools with a Titan in the first game, but pilots could wreck you hiding in buildings shooting their anti-titan weapon. Right now the laser weapon is the only one worth a damn, the grenade launcher was my favorite in the original, but the damage it does is laughable at best now. Thats why I thought titans were durable in my initial post, but its just that anti-titan weapons are so shit right now.

The grappling hook and slide need to be sped up. It doesn't need to be Widowmaker fast, but it needs more umph behind it. I like the Stim and Pulse blade best. Pulse blade is my go to for hardpoint because I like to cap the enemy home and it lets me see who is coming in from where. A lot of my problems came from how much Overwatch has spoiled me. From the no friendly clipping, to the different characters having different sounding foot steps. I found myself turning around only to see my teammates were the ones coming up behind me, or Strider using the same LMG as someone on the other team. I've taken a lot of things for granted playing Overwatch over the past few months, which makes me appreciate what Blizzard has done for the genre. XD At least in BF, I'll be able to distinguish the different languages/vocal accents when I cant see the enemy, but can hear them. Playing with Turtles has really changed the way I play FPS, sound is such a huge advantage in games like this, and those minor details get left out unless you turn your TV up to obscene levels that would piss off everyone in the house. Hearing the titan trudge behind you is pretty nerve-racking. 

Honestly, maybe Respawn is trying to get this game delayed. It needs a lot of big changes that aren't going to be able to change in 2 months. Maybe they knew this is the reaction they'd get.

Hmm that very well could be considering most Titans I stole batteries from dropped fast afterwards (I actually like this aspect, only because if it wasn't there I feel the Titans would be too overpowered with the way anti-titan weaponry is atm. If they fix the underpowered AT weaponry then I'd be okay with them taking this aspect out). The electric smoke cloud is on the Titans you just need to hit left d-pad and it activates (though it's one use only and it's not overly powerful). I've learned if you hold L2 while firing Ion's weapon it goes into a spread shot of sorts and it's actually very effective at neutralizing infantry (I found it out today when I played a few matches) as it doesn't allow them much room to dodge if they're in a building/corridor (the weapon is still pretty shit at taking out infantry otherwise).

They applied a server update earlier today that allows for faster Titan spawning and by god you can notice. My first match the enemy team had 3 Titans in the span of 2-3 minutes (then again they were spawn camping my team, something that seriously needs to be fixed in Amped Hardpoint). In my second match I had my Titan in about 2 minutes from the start of the match and had it up until right before we won. They said they made some other hot fixes but what they are I don't know as they weren't listed (at least the hot fixed the Titan things).

I honestly have no real idea whats being bitched about besides the things you mentioned here and when we played last night but Matt posted his opinions today. I do agree with some of the points he made (from a newbie's perspective) but I still think the TTK is in a good place and don't understand what all the bitching is about. Maybe I should head over to reddit and read whats being bitched about and their reasons because I honestly don't understand the hate and outside of the points I already posted above I think the game is extremely well polished for a pre-alpha (I've played worse alphas then this).

Edited by Strider Hiryu

The TTK is MW2 like and for a twitch shooter, I love it. Its the TTK I dream about in this game. People that like to lone wolf, can't carry their team being reckless. Strafing back and forth to win a gunfight isn't skill. In a real gunfight, who ever sees who first wins. TTK is fine, although the other guns could use some love.

In the original game Titan's spawned with a shield, and you had to down the shield first and then the titan's HP. Rodeo bypassed the shield and damaged the titan's HP directly, but left the shield unaffected. Now you only get a shield if you get a battery... so if someone steals your battery, you kill them and put your battery back in, you get a shield with the same battery you just had 2 seconds ago... thats pretty stupid. Maybe you should get a shield from the start, and the battery takes away the shield rather than HP. Rodeo is too powerful right now, and the Anti-Titan weaponry needs a massive buff.

Oh man.. where to start. I got about 4 hours in today. At first I was disappointed for getting killed left and right but once I started learning the maps it got much easier. The TTK really threw me off. I was not expecting everyone to die from only a couple bullets. Now its whoever sees the other person first wins. Map knowledge gives a huge advantage in that regard. The issue I have with the TTK is that its so fast I have absolutely no interest in trying slower shooting weapons with less range. I looked at the stats for the machine guns, saw the range was half of that of the assault rifle and never bothered to even try them. As long as you have range you'll kill everyone with ease. It reminds me of the cycler rifle from the battlefront beta. Grappling hook is almost mandatory to me. In the first Titanfall game the maps were setup in such a way that it encouraged endless parkour, wall run here, jump off, wall run on the adjacent building, double jump off it, wall run on the next one, get endless height easily and fast. But the maps in the TF2 beta don't allow nearly the same amount of mobility. Its like I'm playing Call of Duty with mechs now.

The anti titan weapons are a joke compared to the first game. They do so little damage. In TF1 there would be so many titans getting summoned down all the time. It was chaotic and fun. The anti-titan weapons would shred them apart tho. One pilot could easily destroy an enemy titan with 2-3 shots. But it was alot easier for the titans to kill pilots. Trying to kill pilots with a titan is a pain in the ass in TF2. I don't know what they were thinking with this. Pilots have such a huge advantage over Titans. Its like they changed the weapon damage so only pilots can effectively kill pilots and only titans do decent damage to titans. In TF1 you could tear thru pilots with ease. You could walk on them for and instant kill, turn around quickly and melee one jumping at you, shoot almost any weapon and have AOE damage severely hurt or kill them. But in TF2 you have to pinpoint hit them to get a kill in one shot. wtf. Its like trying to hit a fly with a whip. lol. That and the grappling hook is too OP in this encounter. You can grapple hook the titan at any angle and get the battery damage done, whereas in TF1 you could only rodeo by jumping on them from behind if I remember right.

Now for the titans. At first I liked Ion but Scorch quickly became my favorite because it was easier to get kills with. I don't know why you guys didn't like that Titan. It was pretty good for me. XD These titans do suck compared to the titans in TF1. All the balance seems way off to me. Scorch's best offense was that ignitable incendiary gas grenade by hitting the triangle button. Shoot that at a titan's feet and then shoot it with a regular attack to ignite it and that enemy titan melts quick. I tried to use it to kill an enemy pilot that mounted me, but if you walk into your own fire you melt the crap out of yourself while doing no damage to the pilot on your back. There is really no defense against that battery removal. I thankfully had some teammates that occasionally jumped on my back with an extra green battery. I can see how it promotes some team work, but if they went back to the spawn rates of Titanfall 1 they'd never need this game mechanic since everyone would get another new titan in less than 2 minutes anyway.

Even though I sound pretty negative in the post, my actual experience was rather enjoyable. However I don't know if its necessarily because it was Titanfall, or if it was just scratching an FPS itch I've been neglecting. It still felt more like I was playing a call of duty game than a sequel to Titanfall. The lack of AI in all game modes seems like a bad call to me seeing as that was a key feature in the first game. The bounty hunt mode didn't appeal to me at all because the bank aspect wasn't fun and the games were consistently one sided with many people quitting on one team once they started loosing. Pilot vs Pilot is basically call of duty with parkour so I never played it because I want titans in titanfall just like I want vehicles in battlefield.

Heres the highlights from my game time today and its mostly titan clips. A couple of my video saves didn't save exactly what I wanted for some reason. I don't know if its because I waited until I died to save the clip and it went just past the 15 minute mark or if it was an issue with my PS4 not saving the clip right. At the end of this video I was in that pod in the middle of the map with another teammate and watch it closely. He died and then glitched, floating in front of me and acted like a human shield. XD

Edit: I highly doubt I survived for 15 minutes at any point in this game. I'm going to guess I probably forgot to hit the share button at the right time or because I saved a screenshot by hitting the wrong button it reset the 15 minute recording time. I didn't get a single clip of my incendiary grenade combo. The one really good titan kill I got with it is at the beginning of one of the clips in the video where I finished a titan off with melee. Oh well.

Edited by Sledgstone
like I survived 15 minutes.. lmao

Because scorch has ass for DPS vs Ion when it's Titan v Titan. It's best weapon is a stationary trap. Ion's main attack is like a super assault rifle, while scorch has to reload every shot. I had better odds 2v1 vs 2 scorches than 1v1 vs Ion as scorch from any kind of range. As Ion id just hold down fire, run up and get a killing melee blow.

I was probably lucking out versus my opponents then. Only 1 titan I came across actually used their defensive shield move and most Ions I fought had horrible aim. I knew to run when I saw that chest laser start up. That attack is way to strong. XD But in melee range Scorch seemed to do loads of damage. I also only came across 1 other Scorch that actually used that incendiary grenade attack but they never ignited it. As long as I got that at the feet of the enemy titan and started unloading grenades to ignite it, the fire gives a really good dps increase.

That pilot that just stood there and let you incinerate him with the Titan beam cannon says it all. XD

I've played my share of really bad players. 400-double digit bad. There is literally no reason to stay still out in the open where no cap point is like that guy did. You made him pay for his noobness. XD

I was laughing so hard after I nailed that shot. XD

There was a couple more things I didn't like with the controls. I wanted to swap melee and crouch buttons but that wasn't an option at all. And ADS with sniping never felt right for me. I was more accurate with my assault rifle with the default speed setting, but I was better with sniping with the classic setting. I'd have focused more on it but it felt like sniping was completely counter productive with scoring. I got 8 kills in one round by camping the home point area and focusing on sniping at B. In the end of the round I was in last place on the team and only contributed 25 points. They really want you to play the objective in this game. Even tho my team won and at a couple points my sniping did contribute to us taking B and amping it, my score was abysmal.

You could swap them. It was called button rocker I believe. That's the first thing I swap every FPS game I play ever. Presets should go away. Overwatch let's you fully customize your button layout, button by button, and even so for each hero. That just tells me it's possible on console for this type of input customization now. It would be nice if BF1 let us do this for each vehicle type.

Ah that's good to know. I forgot to mention the side arm issue. I could have sworn in TF1 we could swap to a sidearm pistol with the weapon swap button and hit a dpad button to swap to an anti-titan weapon. But it looks like TF2 will only let us have 1 secondary weapon. I don't understand their logic in limiting the weapon combos like that.

Honestly I think they increased the amount your Titan meter fills a little to much. I was on for a few matches today after I woke up from a nap (got off earlier then expected) and I got 4 Titanfalls in one match, 3 in the next, and 3 in the last. Don't get me wrong I love being in a Titan (and I've pretty much mastered Ion, time to try out Scorch again) but it's a little absurd to get 4 back to back Titans in a short amount of time (especially when matches are 10 minutes and I literally mean back to back as once one Titan was destroyed I'd jump on an enemy Titan and steal their battery and repeat till I got my next one, maybe a span of 30 seconds between Titans) for doing nothing more then capping points, stealing batteries, and dropping grenades/destroying Titans. Then again I'm sure everyone else loves it but it just doesn't sit right with me. I kinda wish they'd go back to the original system now.

New changes for the tech test seem to be an increase in what rank/level we can hit (don't know how high but I'm hoping high enough to unlock the other SMG) and one new map (it's another open type map with a couple of buildings in the middle for a lot of wall running and CQB combat) besides the changes they said they were making (I believe they removed Boomtown from the rotation for the new map as it didn't pop up while I was playing, I could be wrong though).

I tried this tech demo again for about an hour today and I'm just not feeling the love for this game. The increased titans makes the game feel more like titanfall 1 but with the pilot's crap for damage anti titan weapons the counter now is to damage the enemy titan enough to finish off your titan meter and then summon your titan down on their head to instant kill them with no kill credit. It happened to me once and then I started doing it myself and I'm pretty certain I killed 3 enemy titans with my titanfall on a B point. Just before I died I dropped it right in the middle of them, I then respawned, saw a hit marker and our team captured B before I even got back to it. And my titan was still alive at full health. The lack of any strategy or teamwork in this game makes this feel like call of duty but with mechs. Spawn, kill some ppl, die, rinse, repeat every 30 seconds. If they had a game mode with 12 vs 12 on a bigger map and you could spawn on squadmates it'd be a much better game imo. And I suck at removing batteries. I swear I can't get behind an enemy titan worth a damn. 

From what i can see, aside from unlocking new weapons, I bet we could probably experience everything the game has to offer within one weekend of the games release. At least with Overwatch there are varying combinations of characters and classes to keep things interesting. These maps still don't have enough wall running options to justify not keeping the grapple hook on at all times. I tried using the pulse blade more but alot of ppl grapple hook onto roofs or from one building to another while the person without the grapple hook equipped can't catch up or get to high enough ground. 

I still want to play the campaign, but this has def dropped on my priority list. TF1 was a much better game after release. Maybe this game will do the same. The more BF1 details that emerge just hurt my interest in any other gaming experience that's close to the same time frame.

Meh, to me the fact that it plays like COD is a fact I like (meaning the lack of teamwork, I'm sorry I just don't see where actually working as a team could help this game be better. It draws to many parallels with COD and that game is the anti-thesis to teamwork. Its sad but it's all Respawn knows, they don't know how to make a game that doesn't emulate COD). I absolutely hate COD now but knowing that there's a game that's similar and, imo, a lot more fun to play is a good thing. However, as I mentioned before, I hate the fact that Titans can spawn in so easily. To me they feel like you should earn them, not just be given them for doing little actions or on a timer. I don't know but to me the Titan is far from special and if this is what the spawn system was like in TF1 I'm glad I didn't get the chance to play it, it's just another super weapon that happens to be somewhat godly if you can keep it alive long enough to do something with it. Yea, I'm jaded because when I play a game with mechs in it it should either be designed around the mech as the primary weapon (ala Armored Core) or should be something you earn through actions on the battlefield (like a kill streak (and yes I hate kill streaks but for this it could actually work)). As it stands now Titans are guaranteed power weapons given to anyone who just happens to sneeze in the general direction of an enemy. Honestly I stand by my original thoughts of TF1, its COD with mechs and it will never be anything more than that (and no that's not a good thing).

Use you're grappling hook Sledge, it's the easiest way to board a Titan and steal the battery. It's extremely hard to board a Titan otherwise in this game (believe me I've tried, you have a very slim chance of boarding one without the grappling hook). As long as the pilot doesn't see you grapple it you're guaranteed to get on. Yea it pretty much cements the need to run solely with the grappling hook which is all I run with. Sadly they made the grappling hook to good and there's no reason not to run with it (yea the Pulse Dagger is amazing but as long as one teammate has it you don't need to use it). Outside of any new game modes they might add I'm pretty sure we have experienced the entirety of MP that TF2 has to offer which is why I only played it on Friday. I have to agree with Matt on the fact this game should of been released earlier in the year (either before Overwatch or shortly after, lets face it Overwatch wouldn't of pulled gamers from TF2 as they're two completely different games) because BF1 is going to kill whatever chances this game has of succeeding (and sadly COD will take whatever gamers don't go to BF1 (as unbelievable as it may sound Infinite Warfare has way more pre-orders then BF1 (yea MW might have something to do with that but still))). TF2 is going to crash hard and its sad, this game has a lot of promise and it's easy to see this game could be on the same level as BF1 if it wasn't given a chance to shine on its own and not in the shadow of a much better designed game. After this tech test I probably won't pick this up. Between picking up Overwatch soon and with BF1 coming out in a little under two months I won't have time for another shooter (especially with my work schedule).

I'd still play this game for the campaign but that now puts this game into my campaign queue. I still want to buy Doom, Uncharted 4 and MGS on black friday and then theres still other campaign games I already own but haven't played yet like Mass Effect 1-3. I'll hold off on buying TF2 until it has a significant price cut seeing as BF1 will be my goto for multiplayer.