Sledgstone

Humble Ubisoft Bundle (Includes The Division)

4 posts in this topic

Part of me is willing to at least pay $15 for The Crew.

Part of me is willing to spend $75 for "66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store coupon (excludes certain items)". But I have no real interest in Tom Clancy.

Overall I'm dissatisfied with the lack of Steam Keys. And I will wait till the remaining games are revealed before considering.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

I bought the mid range bundle when it was $6 yesterday so I could play farcry 3 and maybe luck out on the unknown games. I'm not to thrilled about having to use uplay tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Thats the age of piracy sadly. Its just crappy how big devs want to keep new content off steam. People don't want to download mutiple apps to play their games. Activision doesn't give a shit about PC gamers, thats why they're on steam delivering their half assed ports of COD. XD

Sledgstone likes this

dvabanner.png