sandrock

Deja Vu

Helllo everyone.

To everyone new, nice to meet you. To all the old members, I say hello. No, I am not he, but the younger brother who was briefly on the forum for a short while. Many years have passed and I've been looking over, and I decided to jump on his account and partake back in the lovely AC. Many things have changed, but it's nice and nostalgic to turn back to the old memories, which I find myself doing more and more each day. So who's still here and how's everyone doing ?

" A Devil disguised as an angel "

I'm still here, been a bit busy and forgot to reply to this yesterday. :P I'm doing good. I have a couple dogs and a cat and I'm enjoying a mostly uneventful life now. AC has lost alot of its activity over the years, some of us still check in now and again tho.. mostly for chit chat about new games or movies. I'm currently addicted to Guild Wars 2 and probably Star Wars Battlefront once it comes out.

Played any good games lately?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Good to hear Sledge. Uneventful is not necessarily bad, I'd rather prefer a quiet and peaceful life. Not playing any games, don't have any time. Really excited for the upcoming final fantasy 7 remake though, being one of the die hard fans.

" A Devil disguised as an angel "