DeathscytheX

Fear the Walking Dead

The first half was really lackluster.... they could have made it an hour premier. It felt they were trying to stretch it out for the sake of being 90 minutes. When he met Calvin in the diner that when it started getting really good. Hopefully the show picks it up next week.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I liked it overall, but I wouldn't be upset if they never made another episode.

3 of the 6 eps were decent while the other half was just meh. We could have done without the neighbor drama, because we never see the husband again after his walker wife got put down in his arms. Same goes for the guy that was freaking out and abandoned his family.... that seemed like a waste of time too... both of those characters are dead, no one cares enough about them to bring them back like Morgan in TWD.

Travis turned out to be a good character in the end, but hey took too much time developing him. Daniel was a great character, and if the show continues on he should be one of the stronger ones now that his wife is out of the picture. He has what it takes to survive. Strand is super shady. I don't like him or trust him. He's clearly out for himself and only feels obligated to the group because they saved him. He made that clear during his introduction. They need him though because of his resources. Nick is a bit cliche... I liked his character, but he reminds me of Charlie on LOST. The rest of the characters are very meh.... The ex wife died, so what... Madison is just there, same goes for her daughter and Travis' son. Ofelia was a big stronger, but she didn't get enough screen time, and was overshadowed by everything else that was going on.... if it wasn't for the whole solider relationship thing, she would probably be as bland as the rest.

The last 2 episodes finished strong, and there is potential there. Something would have to go wrong with the ship. I suppose the current issue is that someone needs to swim to it and bring it back. but I don't see how the show would work with them holding up on a ship, and only being in danger on supply runs when they have to dock. What is really messed up is that they are the reason the city is the shape its in. They let all the walkers out to save their family members. If there was anything to take from the show, it gave us an idea how quickly everything went south in Atlanta when Rick was in a coma.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!