DeathscytheX

Ratchet & Clank

I beat this last night and I feel it was worth the $39 I paid for it. I don't mind dropping $40 on games that are 10-15hrs... just not $60.

While I did beat it, i still haven't unlocked the RYNO which is the BFG of this game. There is still quite a bit of completionist stuff to be done, and there is challenge mode. I'll have to try that out because I have unlocked various variant weapons for it via the card collection.

Despite being super casual, this was probably the least forgiving R&C game. I died a lot more than I'm use to in this series. The final boss was pretty tough because of a severe lack of health pick ups. I'll admit, I've been playing MMOs, Mass Effect and Kojima games for so long, the game felt super short, and I was sad that it ended. It was a ton of fun, and the story was hilarious as always. They've already set it up for the next game, and I cant wait to see what they do with the series on PS4.... hell I'd def drop some $$$ on a DLC story expansion for this game.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I think the movie is the same story as the game with stuff replacing the game play between cutscenes. Recording was disabled during major cutscenes I guess to protect the movie plot for those that haven't played the game.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!